Reviews for Encounters: version Skylark
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
Adorable! It made me smile. Loved that ending part especially 3
Sasa-Cookie chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
wow that was really good and so sweet :3
haha XD 'Oh, Dino darling, I missed you soooo much!' just imagine (fem) hibari saying something like this :'D
funny, cute and also well written
Wamakai chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Simply Amazing! And it's not that hard to imagine a female Hibari, I found out, I put a sort of Adelheid in 'his' place and it's all good!

This was really cute though. I'll put it in my faves right away! :)
Orithyea chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
"Oh, Dino darling, I missed you soooo much!' for example?"

Ohmygod. I seriously lol'd at that. Imagine Hibari-san saying that? *giggles*

Anw, awesome work. :bd
Jolly chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
1. Please remember to change Reborn's name spelling.

2. I like the way you used 'herbivore' to represent anyone weaker than Hibari herself. Its catchy:P

3. Is this a one shot, by the way? You can easily continue this story from where it ended off. Good! :)

4. Entertaining to read, but i'm not that much a fan of romance genre stories so i cannot enjoy the kissing scenes of your 2 favourite characters (though i DO know that you have 6 favs and counting:))

5. The way the characters speak are just like the original Hibari Kyoya and Dino. That is an important point to remember, and it came out well. :)

6. I look forward to your other works, Bobo! :D
Kiyoumi chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Why does this not have reviews yet? Okay, so I'm a sucker for fem!Hibari... I just adore her. And D18? Awesome! I liked this story very much; it was cute and in-character with how I believe Hibari's romance would go (although, in my genderswitch story, Hibari is a little different). I'm going to look forward to more from you. c: