Reviews for The DELIGHT in the DECEPTION
ROFL LOL
SharkGurl chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
I loved the last line
JDB3100 chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
This was a lot of fun. Thanks for writing!
talo0518 chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
Aww! I thought it was cute! Lol! The beginning was... uncomfortable and awkward? I guess I could say. Not in your writing but the situation in and of itself. But then you flipped the switch and gave us their happy ending! I literally laughed out loud at Brennan's joke! Hilarious! Well done!
hot4booth chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Adorable, funny, and awesome... loved it! Sorry to see you go. I understand it, but it's depressing. I just received season one of Castle but haven't started watching it, yet. I don't plan on leaving Bones, but I may see you in the Castle fanfic world.
lisalu chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
hahaha, this was funny...and totally not stooopid! What do you mean you're quitting Bones FF...I just found you and have been spending waaaay too much time today reading all your stories. I LOVE them. I'm hoping you will change your mind, but good luck with whatever you do. You are a fantastic writer!
marple chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Aw i loved this. Of course my fav was her ultimatum ha ha ha, how i wish i could see that on the show, brilliant.

Now to my least fav bit, youre quitting nooooo. I am still hanging on here by a thread needing all the help i can get. You are one of those who have made me stay. Its funny you stopped after the Blizzard, i stopped after the 7 th epi and began again with the Blizzard. Now im thinking im still here and its only 3 epis left i got to hang on til the end (of this, no more if that is a failure wich i beleive it is).

Still hope to see you back here. but thanks for this, you are a good writer

Hmm maybe i should start to look for Castle then.
stevieLUVSAlex chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
I think I speak for everyone when I say... WHAT THE? Why on earth would you be giving up BONES FF... okay, your a pod person... someone stole your identity... you've crossed over to the dark side... you are insane and are being locked away so you cant harm yourself or society? Am I getting close!

KATE! You are fantastic at this.. and if you have given up watching BONES then I understand, but the idea of never writing another fic... just- ARGH!

You can do OOC ones, or just keep it to the first five seasons! Kate, I grinned from ear to ear when I saw you had a new story up, and to think you are NEVER going to write another... i want to cry!

Tho, caskett FF is fun to do... especially Castle's POV, but never should you even entertain the idea of giving up BONES FF, you are stripping the world of joy and yourself of a talent that you have thats more than wonderful!

PLEASE, reconsider... xoxox becks
harper83 chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Not even a little stupid! Why are you no longer writing? It was awesome!
sansticonderoga chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
I enjoyed it. It was fun. Booth and Brennan were enjoying each other as well. Well done!
mendenbar chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Nyah, not too stoopid at all, just stooopid enough. Sorry to see you go but give us a shout if you ever come slumming again! Have fun with Caskett (sounds like a funeral parlor for some reason).
RionaleprechaunwingsGallagher chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
That was real cute! Pure fluff, obviously, but I 3 fluff. It's better than the angst that the creators put us through.
jenlovesbones chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
HOW could you be done with Bones fanfiction... This was Fanfreakingtastic! :D. Ah... I'm crying a little from laughing so much. Lol...
may chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
i love your story :D i think you should keep writing bones fics this was awesome and it put a very wide smile on my face hehe :D
Costas TT chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
It was a great and really funny fic.

I hope you'll change your mind and write many more Bones fics.