Reviews for Good Day
Carcrash87 chapter 1 . 2/13
Amazing there was so much detail it was amazing it was so well written :) I really loved it:)
Riya3 chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
This is quite good. It's rare to find KisaIta fics that aren't au, and even if this isn't openly KisaIta, it's still a nice portrayal of their interactions, if only a moment of it. The imagery and prose is really nice as well.
narut0 chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
You should make a story about one of Itachi's bad days.
cy-grl chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Beautiful piece. Love how you write the both of them and how genuine you approach Itachi's illness. :-)
crazybeagle chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
0_o

Oh lord. Poor Itachi.

Poor...both of them.

Beautiful portrayal of the fact that Kisame does genuinely care about and worry about Itachi.
bladz-liska chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Hello!

Nice introspection from Kisame to Itachi, I liked his thoughts and how good he's to 'read' the younger one's being. And sad, so bad for Itachi that is left only with one option: keep living.

Saludos!
The Lady Avaritia chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Wow. That was amazing. I loved the insight in it. It was very sad and beautiful. Adorable, too!
Sakiku chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
One word: breathtaking.

You describe everything so vividly, from Itachi's morning ritual to Kisame's observation of him. Good days and bad days. Good days when he's still got six to eight hours of traveling in him. Bad days when his legs barely hold him up. (and probably worse days when his legs won't hold him up, and the coughing doesn't stop).

Most of all though, I love the quiet dignity with which Itachi deals with everything. And how Kisame lets him do his own thing and will never say a word about waking earlier than he pretends to.

Thank you. Thank you very much.

Sakiku
Achillea chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Sometimes, I feel that the best and most introspective (somehow, I don't think that's the right word that I'm trying to think of...) Itachi fics out there do not receive the number of reviews that they deserve. Of course, I may be biased in that I love Kisame/Itachi friendship stories, but I really did enjoy the way you wrote this. Seems very realistic to me.
AkatsukiWinItachiSasoriDeidara chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
That was great. Poor Itachi :( the saddest part is, this is probably really what Itachi went through every morning...amazing job though! Keep it up!
LalalaLucy chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
This was really wonderful and sweet piece.

Seeing them interact in the manga and anime show us that they really did (secretly) get each other. And I would imagine that this is what Itachi actually went through every morning.

Thanks for this. :)
Haruka Kamiya chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
This is such a sad, heartfelt piece. It felt so real. Good job.
mehh.droopy.L chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
This is an credibility great story.

I love both Kisame-san && Itachi-kun.

I can fully explain in words how great this story is.

You describe everything extremely well.

I always love Kisame-san's input concerning anything about Itachi-kun.

Bloodly Great Story ω