Reviews for When Quinn Fabray
MuchFaberryLoveX chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
So good, clear imagery xx i can really empathize with that too cos well i think most people have gone through that, and if you havent you will xx
MelissaGraceWrites chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
You know that I love you when I go through some crazy process of resetting my password just to leave you a review.

OH. YES. I. WENT. THERE.

You should feel loved. Super loved, at that. Do you know how long that process took me? Because I had to remember the password for the e-mail address of my fanfiction account and AAAAAAAHHHHHHH. It was frustrating.

But I did it. I did it for you. Just to leave a review for you. Because I love you. Even though I just told you not to talk to me on MSN. It's because I'm busy leaving this review.

In conclusion? I just really want to hug Quinn. Even though I despise her. She does deserve a hug, I'll give her that much. (But... a part of me... also thinks that maybe, just maybe, you were talking about yourself in a particular sentence or two? *Kluddle* I love you, you know that, right? Don't ever forget that you are amazing. Stretch marks, lack of fat and all.

BUT HERE IS YOUR REVIEW.

Because I think that this fanfiction is amazing. Short, but very well written. I won't say anything too much about the length. That would make me a hypocrit, right?

ANYHOO. END OF REVIEW. BAM. YOU CAN TALK TO ME HOWEVER MUCH YOU WANT NOW. HERE IS THE CLOSE BRACKET YOU PROBABLY THOUGHT WAS FORGOTTEN.)
Always With Amy chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Oh, this hurt, but in a good-ish way.