Reviews for Memories of Gaia
New Universe Returns chapter 1 . 1/4
Oh please, continue with this fic. I want to see what happens next. Oh, and add three more Gaia Memories called the Lightning Memory, Electric Memory and Water Memory; and also three Dopants based on these Memories.

Could you also do these?

- Kamen Rider Fourze x To Aru Majutsu no Index

- Kamen Rider Wizard x To Aru Majutsu no Index

- Kamen Rider Gaim x To Aru Majutsu no Index

For the Kamen Rider Fourze/Wizard x To Aru Majutsu no Index crossovers, it is about Gentaro or Haruto during a mission, is pulled into the vortex that leads to another universe. Meanwhile, Misaka and her friends were hanging out, heard someone screaming from the skies and look up. The said-screaming person landed on one of her friends hard, more specifically Touma. Gentaro/Haruto was knocked unconcious.

"Such misfortune." - Touma Kamijou
ashlight41 chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
continue please
KuletXCore chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
Part 2 when?

nice story, BTW.

FAVED.
guest chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
PLease continue the story. Everyone wants to know what happens nextTT
Misaka 20.001 chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Great opening and I LIKE IT!
Though, the monster part is bit blur and Sogita Gunha appearance is so lame. anyway, did Touma show himself in next chapter? oh...if it just Railgun then it shouldn't
anyway, i will read next chapter

please review mine too, will you?
Nyamu chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Up...date... please... *dies from waiting*
Juliet's Pen chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
This is a rather interesting start.I was glued to the screen from beginning to end. I can't wait to read more. Decent writing skills, captivating storytelling, keeping everything flowing perfectly and the characters act like they should. The style, the quality... they clearly shows whose work this is... quite a rare find these days really.

Excellent story all around and I hope that you'll continue this.
Random person chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Please update.I want to read on what is going to happen next.
Shotaro26 chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
So you're not going to update this anymore, ne? I was enjoying this story when the chapter ends. I hope you continue this, I want to see Philip and Shotaro in action!
GurrenLagann16 chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Great story, I am looking forward to more.
Random person chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Great crossover
Unknown chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Please update
Kamen Rider Wizard chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Next to Den-O an OOO Double is up in my fav of Kamen riders an man I feel you captured the essence that is Double
fuji92 chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
This is not bad at All, I like it...can you also insert Kamen Rider Decade in this too? and also want to see Tsukasa kick some ass too XD
Zaru chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Huh, not that bad. I know only a little of Kamen Rider but I think I'll enjoy this.