Reviews for Missing Major
Guest chapter 4 . 10/19/2013
plz plz update more!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/18/2013
Awesome story! Please continue!
Theluckyturtle chapter 3 . 8/10/2013
Please update soon! I can't wait to seee what happens!
hypermoyashi chapter 4 . 7/29/2013
This story is awesome, and I'm so glad to find a Kyousuke story! I can't wait to see what happens next. :) Keep up the great work!
Theluckyturtle chapter 4 . 7/21/2013
I love this story so much! You've written it very well, and I think that I have read it at least 15 times! Please keep updating! I really cant wait to see what happens next!
RosesInTheShade chapter 4 . 7/15/2013
This FanFiction has caught my interest quite a bit. I hope you can update soon. This is the only Zettai Karen Children FanFiction that has Kyosuke in it that I like. (:
zshdvohfdslo chapter 3 . 7/11/2013
Please update! I totally agree with you, I was so horrified when I saw that there were so few Zettai Karen Children fics on here. Can't wait to see what will happen next!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/6/2013
loving this! im hoping Andy will come and save himmm!
Almorlyx chapter 3 . 3/20/2013
Thank you for creating a fic with Kyosuke in it! It made me happy to see that there was at least one with him.
I like the plot that you have for this; I hope you can try to update soon. I mean, I saw that it has been a year-nope, two years lol it's 2013 now. So you might not have the story in you anymore...
I won't put my hopes up, but just so you'd know, it'd make me really happy to see a few more chapters :)
ame-chan4 chapter 2 . 7/14/2011
Aww, you have to continue, I love kyousuke, and you're right about there being way too few fanfictions with him... I really liked the story so far, please continue