Reviews for In Your Arms Forever
fish337 chapter 7 . 1/18
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww I woved it sooo vewy much (. Cooing voice )
kris937 chapter 7 . 12/1/2014
that was great
Kia Zaoldyeck chapter 7 . 7/3/2014
Awwwww this fics is SO cute
I love it
herbert942 chapter 7 . 1/3/2014
Now that, was cute.
Padfootette chapter 7 . 5/2/2013
this is was a really great story. Are you going to do a sequal to this story?
Quibbylovesluna chapter 7 . 4/16/2013
That was super cute! I loved it. Would you right another one like it but maybe with someone else. :)
Angel JJK chapter 7 . 3/1/2013
Sweet ending.
Sakura Lisel chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Wait so what HAPPENED that night? Why did Harry get sent to the Dursleys while Remus got custody of Holly? What happened to Sirius that night since he was there when when Remus was there with two other men when they came back looking for Holly? Seeing how Remus was there with Sirius and wasn't accusing Sirius of betraying their friends, why did the two of them allow Harry to be sent off to the Dursleys by Dumbledore, instead of taking both Holly and Harry? As Harry's appointed godfather SIRIUS had MORE of a say about where and who raised Harry than the old coot did.
Thisisnirvana chapter 6 . 10/1/2012
Love it! Update!
Phoenix Moon17 chapter 6 . 6/19/2012
please update soon! love the story!
The Red Crayon chapter 4 . 3/19/2012
aawww Fred and George! :O being mean to Holly! but the argument with Ron and Hermione was brilliant!

The Red Crayon chapter 3 . 3/19/2012
yay! sibling love! Great how the first years are following her! extremely well written and in character!

The Red Crayon chapter 2 . 3/19/2012
Yeh first year! I like the time skips, makes it non boring!

The Red Crayon chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
awesome first chapter! yes now i am stalking your stories :P Merlin/Twilight/Three Musketeers/Harry Potter. so yeh.

Anywho, great first chapter! I like the way you have introduced the characters and the way Remus is her godfather. im intrested to what happens next!

ariah23 chapter 6 . 3/9/2012