Reviews for Don't Avoid Me
Blazeb79 chapter 1 . 2/21
Cute
animelouver chapter 1 . 2/16
aww :) That was cute! But I don't think you're putting the right ratings on these stories :/ I would rate this a K or something but that's just my opinion. Awesome story and writing
How're you doing chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
Kawaii! Soooo sweeeeet! :3
russianprincessaa chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
AWWWW
Exxcaliburr chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Awww that was heaps good. These Maid Sama one shots youve written are amazing. Love your work :D
Belly boo1099 chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Aww sweet
Meiyo no Ko chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Author-san,

Agh! Every time, I intend to just favorite the story and be on my way, but then my conscience has to be all annoying and remind me that it won't take long to spread a little love...

SO! I really really enjoyed reading this! Usui and Misaki are adorable together (almost, but not quite, as adorable as Shin and Yankumi).

Thank you for sharing your work, and may God bless you in this new year,

Meiyo
kitty.0 chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Aw, this is so cute and sweet!
Rainbowed-Sunned-Spirit chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
Aww, that was sweet! Great job :)
ChuGaEun chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
yay..it's nice!

you're filipino right?

coz you wrote 'walas" in the end

which means "the end" in tagalog
shortiix3 chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
I just LOVED this one-shot! Omgg my personal favourite :D

(I'm sorry for disturbing you with my favs and reviews on your stories)
antiprincess102 chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
i like your signature wakas!
orcarina chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Ohh! It's so adorable! When I read this story, I just kept imagining that things like this would actually happen in the manga.
anthropomorphychan chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
aww, that is so cute. I love how she says "You can stalk me today if you want, just please don't do anything stupid." Love it. :)
ChocoChip7 chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
yeayy another very cute story from you about Misaki and Usui! I especially loved this sentence: "It's 'my only perverted outer-space alien'. Not favorite. Because there is no other outer-space alien in my life" Sooo cutee! You bring out their personalities so well.