Reviews for Joy Ride
DFKJR chapter 17 . 5/11/2012
Hey, great to see that you have updated. I thought this story will remain on a hiatus forever or somethin’, lol.

Its been awhile since I last read the story. The connection between April and Fila is still pretty fuzzy, which makes me wonder what exactly that Magikoopa did with his spell. I’m guessing the Koopa might know more than he looks.

I really like the new character, Kel. His personality has a nice touch for Cora as her ally.
L van Am chapter 17 . 5/7/2012
This is awesome! I'm hanging on every one of your words... Update more often!
EPICYOSHI39000 chapter 17 . 5/6/2012
Paper Mario 3d will be released in November 2012

Epic out
wolfy chapter 16 . 4/4/2012
This is the best mario fic in the world! Realy! You are realy discriptive and the storyline is great!

keep it up!

a fan
fanfictionweirdo chapter 16 . 1/15/2012
Very well written. I like how you make the girls' journey in the Marioverse not perfect and harmless, but dangerous and and heart wrenching. It is so hard to find a decent 'I've landed myself into my favorite video game' story. Keep on updating, I can't wait to read more!
DFKJR chapter 16 . 1/10/2012
Sweet, another chapter has been added!

This one looks pretty promising, with the tense emotions coming from Coral especially when she have to leave her friends in order to save herself and hopefully rescue them.

You’ve displayed Lyon with a few capabilities, which are sometimes “Speed”, but also gave him limits. That’s good, so he won’t appear too overpowering and keep the balance of the team.

Hopefully April will recover enough to reawaken from her predicament, and perhaps Cora will either find any additional help or the power to save them.
Boss-defeater451 chapter 16 . 1/6/2012
So basically, Cora flees while April is still in the almost-dying condition and her and Lyon are captured by the magikoopas. Yep, that can only go wrong for them. Maybe now the two realize that alternate dimensions are not as fun as they seem...

Excellent chapter again. I hope that I'm wrong and things go for the better for them.
Riku Courtier chapter 16 . 1/5/2012
Oo Oh Noes! Just when they thought it was going to get better, this happens!

You know, now MIGHT be a good time for Lyon to get one of those powers ._. I hope Cora is able to find help! Another Companion perhaps? ;D
DFKJR chapter 15 . 1/4/2012
It’s good to see you’re still able to continue with the story.

That duplighost is fairly creepy. If they have the power to turn themselves into someone, then using a spirit to make another duplighost sounds pretty believable.

Developing more on April’s background story during her crisis’s was appropriately timed right. I don’t know the right word for it, but it added something good in the story. Hopefully Cora and Lyon can find the cure in time.
Boss-defeater451 chapter 15 . 12/27/2011
And this children, is why you do not accept gifts from strangers. The next thing you know, you're about to die and get reborn in another ghost-like creature.

But seriously though, Tomas is creepy. He's understandable for why he did it, but has he never learned about 'ask it before doing it?' Might have spared some trouble to the group...

I just hope they manage to bring April timely to a healer.
Riku Courtier chapter 15 . 12/26/2011
Hmmm...now you've got me even more curious about their childhood. Will we be enlightened further for both of them or is this the only taste that I will get of it? ;)

Also, I wonder what is going to happen next chapter...I wonder what kind of trouble they'll encounter. What? Is the town a nudist colony or something? I must know!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
your story rocks! i am a big yoshi fan! pleeeeeeeeeeeze update
Guest chapter 14 . 12/5/2011
YOUR STORY ROCKS! I love yoshis.
L van Am chapter 14 . 11/11/2011
Holy crap suspense much? Please continue the story... I need to find out what happens! It's so good!
aweshumeturle chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
i got it! take the story to the NEXT level! also can i have permission to give you my ideas? btw nice use of the duplighost!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »