Reviews for A Centurion and a kissogram in a big blue box
Stargatecrazy chapter 16 . 5/17/2011
I was going to be lazy and not review but the author's note at the end (about your cake now being a lie...Portal is 3) made me want to review hehe :P

Loving these little stories. I'm a bigger Doctor/River fan than Amy/Rory, but you write them so cutely!

Can't wait for more :)

MuiromeM chapter 16 . 5/16/2011
These never fail to be adorable. I know how hard baking can be (I make and decorate cakes as a hobby) and I adore how Amy lied just so she wouldn't upset Rory (he tried his hardest!).

Can't wait for more, as always of wonderful writer! (I have never had so much enjoyment in a series of one shots as I am having with these!)

On a side note, what kind of name were you looking for? Long, short, do you want it similar to the one now...?
Aj Alpha chapter 16 . 5/16/2011
this pretty cool and cute

*alerted and fav'd*

5 out of 5
Alman626 chapter 16 . 5/16/2011
Ah that's not fair man! now I want cake!

But I got none in my house! :O
hannahncakes chapter 15 . 5/16/2011
loved it. I wish I had a Rosie and/or Jim doll :(

very sweet interaction.
OutcastsAmongOutcasts chapter 15 . 5/15/2011
This cool and seems to update often! Loving it!
MuiromeM chapter 15 . 5/15/2011
Another adorable chapter! I've always loved going to my own county fair, and I never went on the rollercoaster kind of rides because I hate the nauseated feeling too. And of course, candy floss! Always the perfect thing at fairs.

I adore how Rory teased Amy about the doll before giving it to her and how the Doctor had a bunch of little kids hiding behind him for protection. I sqealed in joy at the sheer cuteness. Can't wait for another one!
AdidasandPie chapter 15 . 5/15/2011
Ha! I loved the bit about the Doctor in the house of horrors. I could totally see him doing that.

And, of course, Rory/Amy cuteness is appreciated.
Alman626 chapter 14 . 5/14/2011
The Doctors Wife?

I thought it was brilliant, giving the TARDIS a voice for an episode, so great and visibly sentimental :D

The scene with Amy meeting lost ancient Rory was kinda deep and depressing, for once a wibbly-wobbly timey-whimey plot points made me sad :(

Anyway as a whole, I like this one-shot/drabble, its a nice conclusion to the previous episode :)
Torchwood Boy chapter 14 . 5/14/2011
I loved this chapter, it didn't suck it was great, as was the Doctor's Wife. Best ep I have ever seen!
MuiromeM chapter 13 . 5/13/2011
I am really enjoying reading every one of these one shots (even theless happy/fluffy one! Amy and Rory are simply adorable and you portay them wonderfully! I also love how, despite them being the main center of these stories, you slip in the Doctor and River in the most funny and adorable ways as well! (strings from his bed to the TARDIS controls!)

I hope to see more of these in the future and soon! As for a name, I already like this one now (simple can sometimes be good!)

I have to say, I'd love to see maybe Amy and Rory (maybe the doctor too?) trying to do some kind of art (drawing, painting, clay work, etc.) with one not being so good at in, and the other trying to help out maybe. (extra kudos if Rory picked up some skills living in Ancient Rome!)
hannahncakes chapter 13 . 5/13/2011
*giggles* another great part hun, loving the D/Rness of course. The last line was brill!
Pandecio chapter 12 . 5/12/2011
I just read the first 12 chapters and i can say without lying that they produced at least one "awww" per chapter.

I'm adding this to my alerts..
hannahncakes chapter 12 . 5/12/2011
I don't blame you for ending it there, that was a good ending. I do love Rory just a bit and this sums up why, he's just so cute and will go to the ends of the earth for Amy. As I have said before, great work!
hannahncakes chapter 10 . 5/12/2011
"That and her already tight top was currently soaked." - Love it! haha. Very cute.
185 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »