Reviews for A Centurion and a kissogram in a big blue box
BooksAreMedicine chapter 10 . 9/6/2015
That was so nice of Rory, a bit OOC but still a nice story
BooksAreMedicine chapter 9 . 9/6/2015
Love the bit about how she sees who her true hero was after all
BooksAreMedicine chapter 7 . 9/6/2015
That was a cute one shot
BooksAreMedicine chapter 5 . 9/6/2015
The line about killing Jack was hilarious
BooksAreMedicine chapter 4 . 9/6/2015
Aw, its so cute when the Doctor tries to get in touch with his human side
BooksAreMedicine chapter 3 . 9/6/2015
Very funny banter and I love each character's observations
BooksAreMedicine chapter 2 . 9/6/2015
Poor Amy, it's amazing what the soul knows that the mind does not
Guest chapter 1 . 2/17/2015
actual proof that eleven is a five year old
JemmaaaFitzy chapter 48 . 2/28/2013
Third time reading this! Its how much I like it and I'm finding myself crying at Chapter 48, while listening to Part Of Your World from the Little Mermaid
JemmaaaFitzy chapter 50 . 12/21/2012
:D CUTEEE! I know that I have been bombarding you recently
lucyblue22 chapter 50 . 12/5/2012
"Ron and Hermione obvious" Mels said,

I see what you did there. And can I just say : best Amy and Rory story I've read.
lucyblue22 chapter 38 . 12/5/2012
I love the fez. The fez lives on.
OwlinAMinor chapter 50 . 11/22/2012
LADIES AND GENTLEMAN, CALL ALL OF THE INTERNET. I DO BELIEVE I'VE FOUND MY NEW FAVORITE FAN FICTION OF ALL TIME.

... Well, okay, maybe not favorite of all time. (No offense or anything, but there are a couple of fics that I can literally quote at will, and I'm not going to insult them, as they are my loves.) But it's definitely up there. Like, number three, maybe.

Because this fic is amazing and sweet and funny and cute. Sometimes it's sad, but it always gets better, and it's always so brilliant. Amy is violently Scottish, the Doctor is a stupidly lovable five-year-old, River is a badass, and Rory is ... well, Rory.

In my opinion, there are way too few Amy/Rory fics out there. (Come on, guys, just because it's incredibly canon doesn't mean you can't write about it! God!) I will be adding to the stash as soon as I finish cursed NaNoWriMo, but for now, your fic is where I find consolation. Because AMY/RORY IS ACTUALLY THE MAIN PAIRING IN IT AND THEY'RE WRITTEN WELL AND IT'S FUNNY AND AFLSKJFLJLSJK FEELS.

I could go on for a while. That would be bad. Since I need to work on NaNoWriMo so that I can finish and get started on my 100000 fanfic ideas.

I got off track in this review ... What was the point of it again? ... OH. RIGHT. Please, please, pleeease never stop writing. You're great at it.

Thanks for putting this fanfiction on the Internet. Seriously.

Owl

(Okay, now to go re-read chapter one. NaNoWriMo can freaking wait.)
FallingStar95 chapter 50 . 11/1/2012
Oh. My. God. I don't even know what to say right now. I just read all fifty of these stories in a row without even one break. I'm sitting here, and in the back of my mind, I'm thinking things like, "I really have to pee right now," or "I still have a ton of homework to do." But then, the other part of my subcounscious is screaming, "No! This is way better!" So, thank you for an amazing collection of Pond stories! I loved every single word of them! :) Wonderful job, and keep writing! Hope to see more Doctor Who fics from you soon!

Much love,
FallingStar95
dewdrops and crowns chapter 50 . 10/30/2012
I loved this! I had a bucketload of feels thrown at me, from a few awws to a few tears. I love your characterizations, everyone is spot on. And I like how you used River/Elevens relationship in this. Your chapters were each interesting and different and they were all constantly well written. Great job.
185 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »