Reviews for A Centurion and a kissogram in a big blue box
Knight of Angby Maybe chapter 50 . 4/8/2012
Oh, that was pretty awesome! I mean, I've read it all in two days! Laughed so hard with the "Ron and Hermione obvious" 3
SmileyHalo chapter 50 . 2/19/2012
Absolutely loved this fic! Did total justice to the wonderful love story that is Amy and Rory- thank you so much for all your little gems :)
CatrionaGregory chapter 50 . 2/15/2012
Wow! This was a really amazing end to your fic! I love it ;3
Kurisuta1 chapter 50 . 2/14/2012
"I don't think, that in a million other universes, there's a single one where we aren't together" It's so true though! These two can't even not get together in a universe that is about to end, the Doctor can't not get them together first in a universe he's about to end! These two...they are just fate, and I love them :') this have been a lovely fic, even if I haven't reviewed every chapter (sorry!) I've adored every single one and will probably being going back to read them again soon. and this final chapter was very touching, especially the epilogue and I think your writing is amazing and you can see how it has improved over the course of the story! :) Happy Valentine's day, thanks for 50 fantastic, great, lovely fics! 3
Time and Fate chapter 47 . 2/12/2012
I'm always crazy about canon, I like your style
Alman626 chapter 46 . 2/11/2012
aww! _

Now where was this update last December?

Such a festively perfect little drabble this is _
Time and Fate chapter 46 . 2/11/2012
Ooh they're all so sweet
Guest chapter 45 . 2/11/2012
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this is really great : D wish you wernt stopping!
RiverDoctorPotterSong chapter 45 . 2/6/2012
Very funny!
Time and Fate chapter 45 . 2/6/2012
You've written some of my favorite dr. Who stories, so I can't be upset that you wanna stop. Totally following your blog now tho. Can't wait to see the last 5!
Alman626 chapter 44 . 1/22/2012
such a grim note for a holiday special to end on, mate XS

oo! I do hope something a little cheerier happens come February 14th! :P
Rowana1 chapter 44 . 1/4/2012
I love love love love love love love these! *Squee* You're so good at writing Rory and Amy! I especially loved "Talks" because it was absolutely hilarious, totally made my day XD
Rowana1 chapter 39 . 1/4/2012
This...this is...this is my favourite of this entire thing. It was gorgeous! "special daddy promise" oh gosh...*Wails* ai, valar, now I'm crying too...dah...well done, you! _
Rowana1 chapter 10 . 1/3/2012
This has to be the cutest ever! _
Rowana1 chapter 4 . 1/3/2012
These make me very happy...

But one thing is; I don't know where you got the impression that the TARDIS doesn't like Rory. It seems a bit odd, especially when, in The Doctor's Wife, she was refering to him as "the Pretty One", so she does, actually, like him. Quite a bit, as it turns out.

Other than that, these are spectactular _
185 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »