Reviews for A Centurion and a kissogram in a big blue box
AdidasandPie chapter 40 . 10/29/2011
This one too. Such an emotional episode. Well done.
AdidasandPie chapter 38 . 10/29/2011
wow! Impressive, again! These shorts have always been pretty good, but these last few ones are stellar! The way this transitions from happy and quirky to that melancholy ending was brilliant. And "mamusement" is my new favorite word.
AdidasandPie chapter 37 . 10/29/2011
Seriously, though, these are awesome.
AdidasandPie chapter 36 . 10/29/2011
Ha, love this one. The whole "we're practically her parents" line and the indication that Rory fancies Mels, along with ever-present teenage awkwardness- just, yes. Good stuff.
DrakesGirl09 chapter 40 . 10/29/2011
Awww good ol' Rory, always willing to do anything for his Amy. Good job
Time and Fate chapter 40 . 10/28/2011
That reall does sound like what Rory would do. He's just so sweet that way
MuiromeM chapter 39 . 10/28/2011
This just... oh it nearly broke my heart, just so simple since it is only dialogue, but I can picture it just like this, the scene we never saw... Great job!
MuiromeM chapter 37 . 10/28/2011
Awwww! This was sad and sweet and i could totally see it happening! YAY NEW CHAPTERSSSS!
Yvraine chapter 39 . 10/27/2011
I'm enjoying these! I just subscribed to the story - please write more!
Foggale2975green chapter 39 . 10/26/2011
i loved it, such a cute and fluffy moment between Rory and little baby Melody.
Kurisuta1 chapter 39 . 10/26/2011
adorably depressing
Time and Fate chapter 39 . 10/26/2011
Oh god. Sometimes I just feel so sad for them that they never got to raise her. I just hope that they can have a few other kids and she gets to be that really cool time traveling big sister
Alman626 chapter 38 . 10/25/2011
ah now that was brilliant :D

not just saying that cus of the fez actualy, I liked how one point linked to another and then ended with one of those

'I am the Doctor' guilt moments well played :)

So yeah I'm following your story 110% again, the extra 10% given for the inclusion of a fez :D
Kurisuta1 chapter 37 . 10/24/2011
haha, I love this. I feel so bad for Amy. Those two stupid kids. Just get married already!
MouseyJayne chapter 37 . 10/24/2011
Hahaha! I love young Amy/Rory! They're soo cute! :3 And the F.R.I.E.N.D.S. reference! :') Too funny! :')
163 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »