Reviews for Dearly Beloved
Handtuch chapter 1 . 7/12
so this is not gonna be updated?
Mistelle chapter 1 . 2/26
This is the one fic that I constantly come back to cry about that isn't finished. I hope by miracle you one day return to make my dreams come true.
Aimee chapter 8 . 2/19
I just re-read this story again, for I can't even recall how many times. I am so sad that it never got a chance to be completed. I loved how it was all going and there are still so many unanswered questions. I miss your stories and writing in general. I will just keep re-reading :)
j.d.y chapter 8 . 11/7/2016
I hope you come back to this!

It's really wonderful! And I really enjoy it!
NotJustAGirlJustMe chapter 8 . 11/5/2016
I looooove Spanish Naruto. And I'm rather sad this wasn't finished. I would have liked to know how Naruto managed to win Sasuke back in the end.
NotJustAGirlJustMe chapter 3 . 11/4/2016
Itachi calling him Don Quixote killed me. And Suigetsu brought me back to life.
Sleeping4Days chapter 8 . 8/29/2016
I had so much fun reading this, it's not everyday you find a good story with good grammar that has good Spanish slang! It was really satisfying to read!
Travesti chapter 8 . 7/30/2016
Amazing! Absolutely amazing! If I could write a fraction as well as you do, I would definitely become a writer! I really wish there was more, but life gets in the way sometimes. Please continue writing no matter what you do!
NaruSasu lover chapter 8 . 6/10/2016
Still keeping the hope alive in 2016! I adore your story I believe I have read of about 200 times. Please return to us to finish this masterpiece
wxlfclaws chapter 5 . 5/29/2016
I love Sui as a butler man he's funny af
InuYasha-Number1-fan chapter 3 . 2/17/2016
Naruto sounds sexy speaking Spanish or what? Ha ha
KiraK.chan chapter 8 . 10/15/2015
THIS IS SERIOUSLY ONE OF THE BEST THINGS IVE EVER READ AND IT WILL ALWAYS KEEP A HOLE OPENED IN MY HEART
nnn chapter 8 . 8/8/2015
Omg, love it so much. Those fight scenes, I can TOTALLY see...like Naruto pinning Sasuke down and having his wicked way with him~ hehehehehe. update soon, I love your story!
Guest chapter 8 . 8/8/2015
Huh ... I remember you stating that you won't abandon any of your stories.
clajira chapter 1 . 8/8/2015
Please update! This story is too interesting to leave it unfinished :)