Reviews for Dearly Beloved
nnn chapter 8 . 8/8
Omg, love it so much. Those fight scenes, I can TOTALLY see...like Naruto pinning Sasuke down and having his wicked way with him~ hehehehehe. update soon, I love your story!
Huh ... I remember you stating that you won't abandon any of your stories.
clajira chapter 1 . 8/8
Please update! This story is too interesting to leave it unfinished :)
Kays3r chapter 8 . 7/27
Excuse my french but fuck Shukaku. I came to read this story for some NaruSasu but I only JUST got a taste of it from this chapter.

After three years of marriage and then divorce, you don't just easily move on. I feel like you've made me hate the way Sasuke thinks or handles things. He gets seen with another man and he's so smug about it but when he 'assumed' Naruto cheated on him, he flips his shit...? Okay Sasuke.

I'm glad Sasuke listened to Naruto properly, I know we haven't really gotten into Naruto's side of the story but damn, I feel like I know what's going to happen already. I maybe wrong and I HOPE you prove me wrong but I'm glad he listened.

I cringed everytime a scene with Sasuke and Shukaku or just Shukaku's name would show up. If it was your intention to make me dislike this character (for obvious reasons), then you did a great fucking job. I already dislike him because he's with Sasuke; having sex with Sasuke. Idgaf if he's a badass, somebody has to stand up for my boy Naruto.

Love Naruto's interactions with all the Uchiha's! Madara and his relationship is interesting to me and I feel like he maybe his closest thing to a dad.

Shoutout to Naru-bb for not taking shit from Fugaku! Mah man, love these interactions!

Alsp, I love how you made Mikoto Naruto's mother figure and not Tsunade, in a way? I'm a sucker for those type of relationships. It just makes me love two different characters in the same way, you know? Lol.

Damn Sakura, are you okay? I feel like she and Shukaku would make a great couple, just to get them out of the way... Man, I'm a bitch lol

Naruto needs a lay but with the way you made him, he isn't that type of person/character and I understand that and love it.

Btw, what's this about Ino? The relationship between her and Naruto is pretty vague to me?... You need to update and explaaaaaaain! I'm dying over here!

Oh and I'm sorry if this comes across as a flame - it's not, so please don't see this in a bad light! I'm just in an bad mood lol. Stupid Shukaku...
Phoenixrising35 chapter 8 . 7/26
This is a really good story I hoe one day you consider finishing it.
AnimeFreak chapter 8 . 7/14
I'm still waiting for this story's update and completion. I just love this! It's so unique. Angsty and at the same, very funny. I just fell in love with the classy dialogues :D The whole story is just ughhh! Please update this!
Sasurealian chapter 8 . 6/27
Ahhhh ;-; this needs to be updated because it's so amazing and I am going to cry because you did such an amazing job with this! Regardless if you ever finish it, I had an amazing time reading what you did write :3
RoniBopShop chapter 8 . 6/11
Wow, things are starting to heat up. Update please :)
BlackKiryuu chapter 8 . 5/15
Pleasee continuee! And let it end as SasuNaru!
a reviewer chapter 8 . 5/8
I really really like this story and I hope you will someday decide to update it. I've read it 2 or 3 times by now and here is what I think of it:
I like how you portray the relationship between naruto and sasuke. It doesn't feel like it's just one person's fault their marriage didn't work out, like in some other fanfiction I read. Suigetsu is funny and I already dislike sakura (well, i am prejudiced about her, in the original she sucks :)). I'm also curious what's going in with ino and naruto. And madara and obito are not the bad guys here? Interesting. Sorry, I'm having difficulties writing this, since it's not my mother language.
Well, it would be great if you continued this story but it's also good as it is now :).
(And I love that naruto speaks spanish sometimes ;) .)
Narusasu chapter 8 . 3/14
I don't even have to words to describe how amazing this story is. Every character has a deep level of complexity that makes this a fantastic story. I love learning about their backgrounds and everything else that binds these characters together! Please return to us you are so missed even in 2015 you still have fans waiting
Aiseki0Hikari chapter 8 . 2/25
Sasuke is always and will be a egoistic asshole, like fuck man, see the world and seriously see it through your damn eyes! Ugh, his attitude piss me off so bad.

When will Ino appear? Pfft, let me guess on who's throwing the stories to the media. Set-what-his-name-is, Sasuke's butler...I think.
nhimcon chapter 8 . 1/21
why are you dropping this? :'(((
Laudi14 chapter 8 . 12/26/2014
Update please! I love a jealous Naruto hahaha thats the best
Guest chapter 8 . 12/24/2014
Idk this is like the second time I read this, still love it, just imagining Naruto aca en el barrio, olvidalo, lets not go there now, too much feels, I really like the story, thank you.