Reviews for Dearly Beloved
Sleeping4Days chapter 8 . 8/29
I had so much fun reading this, it's not everyday you find a good story with good grammar that has good Spanish slang! It was really satisfying to read!
Travesti chapter 8 . 7/30
Amazing! Absolutely amazing! If I could write a fraction as well as you do, I would definitely become a writer! I really wish there was more, but life gets in the way sometimes. Please continue writing no matter what you do!
NaruSasu lover chapter 8 . 6/10
Still keeping the hope alive in 2016! I adore your story I believe I have read of about 200 times. Please return to us to finish this masterpiece
wxlfclaws chapter 5 . 5/29
I love Sui as a butler man he's funny af
InuYasha-Number1-fan chapter 3 . 2/17
Naruto sounds sexy speaking Spanish or what? Ha ha
KiraK.chan chapter 8 . 10/15/2015
nnn chapter 8 . 8/8/2015
Omg, love it so much. Those fight scenes, I can TOTALLY Naruto pinning Sasuke down and having his wicked way with him~ hehehehehe. update soon, I love your story!
Guest chapter 8 . 8/8/2015
Huh ... I remember you stating that you won't abandon any of your stories.
clajira chapter 1 . 8/8/2015
Please update! This story is too interesting to leave it unfinished :)
Kays3r chapter 8 . 7/27/2015
Excuse my french but fuck Shukaku. I came to read this story for some NaruSasu but I only JUST got a taste of it from this chapter.

After three years of marriage and then divorce, you don't just easily move on. I feel like you've made me hate the way Sasuke thinks or handles things. He gets seen with another man and he's so smug about it but when he 'assumed' Naruto cheated on him, he flips his shit...? Okay Sasuke.

I'm glad Sasuke listened to Naruto properly, I know we haven't really gotten into Naruto's side of the story but damn, I feel like I know what's going to happen already. I maybe wrong and I HOPE you prove me wrong but I'm glad he listened.

I cringed everytime a scene with Sasuke and Shukaku or just Shukaku's name would show up. If it was your intention to make me dislike this character (for obvious reasons), then you did a great fucking job. I already dislike him because he's with Sasuke; having sex with Sasuke. Idgaf if he's a badass, somebody has to stand up for my boy Naruto.

Love Naruto's interactions with all the Uchiha's! Madara and his relationship is interesting to me and I feel like he maybe his closest thing to a dad.

Shoutout to Naru-bb for not taking shit from Fugaku! Mah man, love these interactions!

Alsp, I love how you made Mikoto Naruto's mother figure and not Tsunade, in a way? I'm a sucker for those type of relationships. It just makes me love two different characters in the same way, you know? Lol.

Damn Sakura, are you okay? I feel like she and Shukaku would make a great couple, just to get them out of the way... Man, I'm a bitch lol

Naruto needs a lay but with the way you made him, he isn't that type of person/character and I understand that and love it.

Btw, what's this about Ino? The relationship between her and Naruto is pretty vague to me?... You need to update and explaaaaaaain! I'm dying over here!

Oh and I'm sorry if this comes across as a flame - it's not, so please don't see this in a bad light! I'm just in an bad mood lol. Stupid Shukaku...
Phoenixrising35 chapter 8 . 7/26/2015
This is a really good story I hoe one day you consider finishing it.
AnimeFreak chapter 8 . 7/14/2015
I'm still waiting for this story's update and completion. I just love this! It's so unique. Angsty and at the same, very funny. I just fell in love with the classy dialogues :D The whole story is just ughhh! Please update this!
Sasurealian chapter 8 . 6/27/2015
Ahhhh ;-; this needs to be updated because it's so amazing and I am going to cry because you did such an amazing job with this! Regardless if you ever finish it, I had an amazing time reading what you did write :3
RoniBopShop chapter 8 . 6/11/2015
Wow, things are starting to heat up. Update please :)
BlackKiryuu chapter 8 . 5/15/2015
Pleasee continuee! And let it end as SasuNaru!