Reviews for Dearly Beloved
xDelfin chapter 8 . 3/24
I've been reading this since it was only on y gallery. Omg I think I've read it like 4 times since the beginning and OMGGG I still love it to death! I love everything about the way you've written their characters. I love the backstory. I love the fact that they are in their TWENTIES and fucking act like it XD This story is so refreshing, you have no idea how in love with it I am. Please receive my good vibes.

YHS
xDelfin
zazuo chapter 8 . 1/23
Oh god..this is gold
Pleaseeeeee update pleasseeeeee..
VitaniSachi115 chapter 8 . 1/19
Good merciful Heaven finish this beautiful story!
euforie chapter 8 . 1/18
awesome! but please update!
cary99 chapter 1 . 1/4
Love it
7troublesome chapter 7 . 10/30/2013
Totally great one - where I can find the rest?
randomKittyX3 chapter 8 . 10/6/2013
I'm so sad you haven't continued
Loved it either way
HeyThereCutie chapter 8 . 9/29/2013
I've read this story three times now, and it's still the best I've ever read. I love it more each time. Although I've read possibly every NaruSasu fanfiction I can find, this one has never been beat in my eyes. Oh, if only there were more chapters... *cries self to sleep*
MegaAnimeFreak7 chapter 8 . 9/21/2013
So I went to go press the next button and realized it wasn't there.
...
I can't tell you how hard I screamed
Laura chapter 8 . 9/15/2013
Why you stopped updating? This is such a great story it needs to be continued!
Xyra Kaze chapter 8 . 8/26/2013
I'm so glad that Sasuke finally found out about his father and put him in his place, using his mother no less! So funny and madara's line about having fufu by the balls was even better; what a silly nick name as well!

I have a bad feeling about this ending, but naruto falling asleep in sasuke's house is soooo cute! I can see sasuke falling in love with him all over again, in fact I don't even think he was out of love with him lol.

PLEASE! please please please please please please please please update SOON!
Xyra Kaze chapter 7 . 8/26/2013
Sasuke getting hard is sooo funny and the fact that he would just take a cold shower to get rid of it. I absolutely HATE Sakura! She is such a bitch! I cannot stand the thought of her screwing with Sasuke and Naruto's relationship and I seriously hope she goes to hell.

Madara! It was such a wonderful surprise to see madara in this story and I really like the way you portrayed him. Fugaku is almost as annoying as sakura although I really like Mikoto. The bond Naruto has with her almost makes me want to cry, but i'm glad that Sasuke isn't getting in the way of their relationship no matter how angry he is at naruto.
Xyra Kaze chapter 6 . 8/26/2013
Naruto is the sweetest thing to ever walk the planet; even sending food so that Sasuke won't forget to eat, but high and low I loved the part where Haku was like 'you will eat or i'll damage you' lol. Not may people put Haku in their stories but you make it work like a bomb!

I have a feeling that Sasuke's mother is going to play a big part in bringing those two back together. Shukaku is really sexy, but cocky and just soooo funny.
Xyra Kaze chapter 5 . 8/26/2013
I forgot to mention in my last review that you could add a song called 'Friends in low places' by garth brooks to that list. It's an amazing song and it just reminds me of this story.

I love that naruto gets jealous and still calls sasuke his husband even though they've been divorced for three years. Sasuke is entitled to have a litte fun every now and again and if naruto isn't there to give it to him then he really shouldn't complain lol.
Xyra Kaze chapter 4 . 8/26/2013
Addiction is a bad thing but I just can't help being addicted to this story! It is AMAZING. The little hints of barely there relationship between sasuke and naruto are so beautifully placed... I could just drool. I love the way that Naruto still cares about sasuke even though sasuke is being half an ass, but I can understand why he is acting this way or at least partially understand it lol.

That part where sasuke told neji that he burned naruto's yu-gi-oh deck was so funny but the best part was Suigetsu's last line at the end. Partially tenderized raccoon meat! SO funny!