Reviews for The Social Experiment
YYHfan-KB chapter 20 . 6/21/2011
Woah, so Kurama sliced Kurama? Now I understand the Vampire Nazis bit, I was a bit taken aback by the sudden update though, eight chapters at once is a bit much.

Not that I'm really complaining, great chapters.

Death101- Fox Version chapter 20 . 6/20/2011
Ah. Okay... but then wouldn't the bad guy be harder to kill? Anyways, awesome job looping it all back.

Death101- Fox Version chapter 19 . 6/20/2011
I have a feeling that he made it back to the real world and Touya and Jin caused some damage. Anyways, awesome job!

Death101- Fox Version chapter 18 . 6/20/2011
Although I don't have a clue what is going on the fact that Kurama considered himself weird greatly amused me. Anyways, awesome job! Thanks for updating so much so quickly. Please update soon!

Death101- Fox Version chapter 17 . 6/20/2011
That line about the world possibly being one where everything spoke Japanese amused me. Awesome job!

Death101- Fox Version chapter 16 . 6/20/2011
So is this what happened to the real Kurama? Or is he still stuck in the crystal?

Death101- Fox Version chapter 15 . 6/20/2011
Wait what? Now I'm confused. So Kurama was never at the temple instead this guy was and Kuwabara knew it all along. Does that mean Genkai is more hurt now? Oh man! Thanks for updating so much! Now I have lots to read and more time to figure this out.

Death101- Fox Version chapter 14 . 6/20/2011
Wait what? Kurama dies? And to be sliced in half does not sound fun. Ah heck. Awesome job! I didn't realized what was happening until it was over. The pacing was awesome!

YYHfan-KB chapter 13 . 6/18/2011
Great story, can't wait how this is going to end.

Death101- Fox Version chapter 13 . 6/17/2011
Well at least Yusuke is back in his element, although the boys should listen to Kuwabara. He does have the highest sense of danger afterall. Anyways, awesome job! Please update soon!

Caffeinated Star chapter 12 . 6/16/2011
It's an interesting premise, although I'm not really seeing how the book is going to fit into this, now that you've added Yukina's capture. Yusuke seems a bit OOC with the rambling, and he doesn't really whisper either. Actually, rambling is more of Kuwabara's thing. Hm. That's all I think.
Death101- Fox Version chapter 12 . 6/7/2011
Oh boy. Why do I have the feeling that if Kurama goes too Genkai and Hiei will be attacked again? Anyways, awesome job! Please update soon!

YYHfan-KB chapter 12 . 6/5/2011
Hmm, Hiei's injured, Genkai's out of it, and Yukina's been kidnapped. This went from being a humorous story of Kurama trying to write a book to a serious plot. It's great!

YYHfan-KB chapter 11 . 6/1/2011
Man, Kuwabara was really down. I guess when your girlfriend is kidnapped you would be.

Death101- Fox Version chapter 11 . 5/31/2011
Oh man. Why is it the girls? Besides the fact that they make great leverage. Anyways, awesome job! Please update soon!