Reviews for See Last Chapter
Woodchips chapter 5 . 7/17/2011
i liked the chapter, and i can't wait for you to update!
Woodchips chapter 4 . 7/17/2011
great chapter! sorry i didn't review earlier, on vacation
Savviness chapter 5 . 7/6/2011
It wasn't that bad. You got Nevalia down pretty good. Can't wait for you next update.
lordoftoast chapter 5 . 7/4/2011
Don't be so hard on yourself, i kinda like this chapter, short and sweet. Hehe, can't wait for Lyle to appear in the next chapter.
cartoongal11 chapter 5 . 7/3/2011
Hey I like where u're going with this story so far

Uh quick question though

Please don;t b mad, but will my OC get 2 join in on the fun soon?

U don't have 2, but I just want a reply is all

Just send a review with ur answer 2 my X-men Evolution story Destiny please

Thank u and keep up the terrific work please

Thanks! :D
Muse of Storytelling chapter 5 . 7/3/2011
I like it alot, your writing is getting better and better.
Ember Ice chapter 5 . 7/3/2011
It was still good! You portrayed Ava's disgust perfectly (She's not the biggest fan of cats, and even less a fan of sabertooth lol)

I FINALLY dug those two bios out i promised you, and they're on their way if you can still use them!

keep up the good work )
Dracarot chapter 5 . 7/3/2011
The chapter seems to be fine if a little bit short as you mentioned, but hey it's kind of hard to make chapters lengthy when all the players have yet to gather, not to mention how unbalanced Magneto's latest gathering is (Ava currently being the only Resistance one joining up) so your options were rather limited at the moment, though perhaps you could have used more dialogue between the three Pro Magneto Acolytes he happened to add on.
S.G chapter 5 . 7/3/2011
eh..it's ok as long as it's something.

Finally someone joined willingy. Geez, 'all abord the tag team express'
4everablackrose chapter 5 . 7/3/2011
Luved it! please work on rosemund academy next!
A-Rog chapter 5 . 7/3/2011
Yay hunger! I read this as I ate lunch haha. But anyways, it was a short interesting blurb, I look forward to more but take your time!
HMMaster chapter 5 . 7/3/2011
Good chapter! I really liked it! I don't think you should doubt yourself! And yay for Grant next chapter!
The Lady Cloudy chapter 5 . 7/3/2011
So I take it my character wasn't picked.
lordoftoast chapter 4 . 6/28/2011
Awesome chapter, loved the interaction between the resistance members. Can't wait for the next update.
A-Rog chapter 4 . 6/27/2011
Nice chapter :) I did enjoy the other characters as well. I think you've got Alex down pretty well. I hope you update soon.