Reviews for The Time
CarolineSC chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Cute
SexxyPadfootMoonyProngs chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Im not a puck/quinn fan, but I dont mind their friendship, and a hint of puckleberry was a nice add. As always, you're a fantastic writer.
The Gypsy King chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
This was long overdue. I applaud your Quinn intervention. Something needed to be done. I don't know how you do it, but you make me hate her character less, and maybe it's because you're sane and not blinded by fame like that yellow hat jerk, but yeah, I like that you humanize her with real and logical emotions and all that jazz. I mean, she went through something life changing, you'd think they would have brushed on that on the show, but no, between the forced finchel and Kurt show, they apparently didn't have time. Anyway, this was fantastic. I loved how they got everything out in the open, and the mention of Rachel was adorable. The personalized ringtone, and the whole "we don't believe our business should be public knowledge." It was the perfect dose of puckelberry. you knocked it right out of the park... as usual :)

Spontaneous orgasms!
GoingVintage chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Thank you for allowing them to have the conversation that RIB will never let them have. This has needed to be said because we both know that if this show were written by skilled writers and not total baffoons, they'd have addressed this long before now. And despite the fact that I HATE Quinn and want to hit her with my car, you made me not hate her here so that's a great thing! And you brought Puckleberry into it! *smooshes you.* Good girl!
idababy chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
This was sweet. I think we all really needed a conclusion to the Beth fiasco and we never got it apart from the jack squat RIB provided us with and this was a great interpretation of what could have been an epic scene on the show. I loved the rawness between the two of them. We saw a glimpse of it on the show and then it went kaput. So much for continuity but I loved reading it. You know I seldom read any other pairings but I liked this a lot. I think it offered what the show couldn't offer readers as far as conclusion/ending goes for Puck and Quinn. God knows they'd probably not venture off into the land of Quick since they have issues with every other character right now but I am beyond satisfied and completely loving this from you.

I love raw and intense wantstobeadaddystill!Puck. His angsty love for baby Beth is so so welcomed in my land of crazy. And I like this Quinn. The Quinn who isn't a complete fuckwit and I actually wanted to hug her in this. Again, seldom in canon lol. And of COURSE i loved the sprinkles of Puckleberry because you know I love them as much as I love you. :)

This was amazing bb! And I'm happy you're venturing off into the land of other ships. Ahem SAM please lol. SAM AND PUCK PLAYING BASKETBALL DISCUSSING RACHEL AND QUINN. GASP. jk I don't want to add another headache to you. But again, I loved this. Thank you for my Quick conclusion that I oh so desperately need. Now go back to writing my favorite shitheads! Prease and saank you. ;)
Tashah04 chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Very sweet. Def something that really needs to happen on the show.

I love that you slipped the puckleberry in and i liked that Quinn was respectful of the puckleberry relationship.

Lovely fic. Whilst i am happy that ur muse is playing nice I am sorry about ur panic attacks and i hope u feel better soon. Glad ur safe.
polarpi chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Very sweet - enjoyed it very much! :)
Butterfly2389 chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
So, I saw this was a Puck/Quinn story and I kinda wondered what was going on, but you did a really good job. I definitely think this conversation is way overdue for the two. They came back from the summer and just kind of went away like nothing. While I am definitely not a fan of the two together, I still think they should have had some kind of conversation about the fact that they gave up a child. You did a really great job on this story. I also liked that you still incorporated Rachel and Puck into the story.
MessintheMirror chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
I have already told you how I felt about this story, but I wanted to reiterate that I just loved it...

I wish something like this would happen on the show!

When do you start work writing for them!

lol.. Love ya bb!

3 LynZ_Ann
blackgem88 chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
This was really good. I wish something like this had happened on the show. Great job bb.
Kkaty chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
I admire this because I do think the GLEE writers have missed a trick by having beth be somewhat of a forgotten child this season.

and honestly I would love to see a scene where its discussed, altho Im thinking when Jesse returns Beth may be mentioned (if he's still close to Shelby he'd know Beth)

and the line about the energy trying to make Rachel happy means less energy to get in trouble made me laugh out loud, it made me think of her 'loving a high maintenance girl like myself' line in season one

Not normally a fan of Quick, i usually just bypass them but I have total faith in your writing so I read it and I loved it
peter-pan-equals-luv chapter 1 . 5/2/2011