Reviews for Forgiveness
SuperWhoLock of the Carribean chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
I just love the phrase, "... a fat, wet tear..." great story :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
YES! Thank you! I wanted them to make up during that scene as well! This was perfect!
Christine Writer chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Perfection. 3
HOC97 chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
omg i have been looking for stories like these for ageses!
loved it do you have others like it?
Amethystars chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
I know exactly which scene you mean. Thank you for fixing it so they talk!
Captain Bella Turer chapter 1 . 6/5/2011

I loved it if it were't deafiningly obviouse...
PirateRN chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Beautifully done!
NikiGirl22 chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
I really thought that this was better than many things on this site. It had some really great vocabulary and was surprisingly not bad at all. I love the line "the emotions she had squashed down bubbling up to the surface" It really paralleled the setting and was great description. The only problem I had was that it seemed a bit too much "I love you" "No I love you" "oh but I don't deserve you!" It was a bit cliched which is hard to overcome when writing a scene like this. Maybe if it had more action in it it could have been one of those sweet damsel in distress love stories that have the perfect balance of romance and action. I really think this could be good. Write on!
the courage of our hearts chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
I know exactly what you mean; they were so painfully close to solving everything in that scene - and then Elizabeth fled. No matter how many times I watch it, I always scream at her to go back there immediately, because that's so not the way it should've been - especially with the way Will looked at her after he'd pushed her against the pole. So as much as I like the emotionality of that scene, I'll never live the ending down.

But your one-shot made up for it. It was touching, romantic, passionate, and utterly, positively beautiful. I absolutely loved the hertfelt declarations, and the almost uncertain way they fixed it all with featherlike touches and kisses. Pure Willabeth perfection - what could be better?

You should send it to Disney, and they should re-shoot the scene according to your idea, and release it as an addition or something. I'd be the happiest person on Earth.

I'm really glad you've overcame the writer's block, because I swear you get better with every fic you write.

Bravo! ;)