Reviews for XMen Evolution: Untouchable and Unstoppable
Joseph Kirkland chapter 4 . 11/24/2013
This is an excellent story keep it going although I would recommend when the brotherhood starts recruiting let them get a game changer of sorts you know somebody who evens it up a little more
Z.Delgado chapter 4 . 11/16/2013
love it can't wait for the next chapter
MovieGal007 chapter 4 . 11/14/2013
So much awesome in my mouth! Great job!
z.delgado chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
love... More please:)
Z.Delgado chapter 3 . 2/4/2013
LOVE! MORE PLEASE
Z.Delgado chapter 2 . 4/15/2012
is amazing both chapters, can't wait for more. i'll be waiting for more from either here or on your realm.
Ninja Daughter of Hermes chapter 2 . 2/27/2012
update now i beg u!
MCR-NSN-Lover chapter 2 . 6/1/2011
when are you putting the new story up?
MsKateDenali chapter 2 . 5/28/2011
Woah! I'm in it? That's so awesome! Thank you so much for putting me in your story! :D

Madi
A-Rog chapter 2 . 5/19/2011
Awesome! Alex got in! If you need anything else feel free to PM me!
AceofSpades95 chapter 2 . 5/17/2011
seems like a pretty awesome line but i just gonna tell you out front you have way to many characters i learned the hard and had to cut a few oc's out of my stories but anyways its a good start

can't wait for the story to start
Leopard Heels chapter 2 . 5/17/2011
Thanks for picking Naya however I do agree with HokkaidoMaster, having such a large cast takes a lot of time to introduce without seeming rushed so its probably better to introduce a couple characters at a time or make a few more cuts to the character list.
TeamEdmundAndPeter chapter 2 . 5/17/2011
omg yay thank you for using mine :D
MovieGal007 chapter 2 . 5/17/2011
Yay! Thank you! You picked Lilac! and due to people asking I did create a last name for her. use it or not your choice. Lilac Ginata (Ginata means flower in Italian LOL)
lordoftoast chapter 2 . 5/16/2011
Sweet, thx for accepting Lyle. But I have to agree with HokkaidoMaster and hope you introduce them slowly few at a time. Anyways can't wait for the story.