Reviews for Paper Cuts and Patchwork Phoenixes
really enjoyed it, thanks
michelle3737 chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
Love love love it!
Daphodill chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
Whoa. Brilliant story. Loved it all, especially the primroses, and stew.

Thank you for sharing.
liragreen chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
This was so very beautiful. You have a gift for choosing the perfect word, the perfect phrase, the perfect punctuation for the moment.

I tend to avoid lemons because they are usually awkward and contrived at best, smutty and pointless except for the smut at worst. But this was a perfect scene. It was exactly what was supposed to hapen and in exactly the right way.

Likewise, I read precious few Hunger Games fics and even fewer Peeta stories. Because, well, Gale. And my continuing frustration at how Suzanne Collins wrote Gale in the final chapters of her book. But again, you made this beautiful and real.

Thank you for sharing your gifts with us.
mikimousey chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
That was beautiful.
NKubie chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
This is only the second HG fic I've read and I didn't even finish the other one. This was beautiful and sad and bittersweet and it touched me. Made me remember their pain and experience their joy.

And in the middle of it all...Greasy Sae adding some levity and sage advice. Can't believe that she didn't watch over Katniss' stew making more carefully, though.

I'm finding that I'm drawn to this time period and maybe beyond. While I'm not ready to give up my beloved Twific, I could totally see myself becoming wrapped up in K/P goodness. Thank you for giving me my first solid introduction into that realm. :)
LulaGrace chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Beautiful imagery!
kismet4891 chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Awesome! Beautiful and poignant writing.
bookish327 chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Wow. SO well-written and emotionally affecting. Just wow.
Prandon chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
nice work!
Nikita1966 chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Such a good story! Enjoyed every word. Thank you!
Isolde88 chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Actually Peeta killed the district 8 girl as well as foxface in the 74th games. He kills Brutus in the 75th games and kills Mitchell during their attack on the Capital. Otherwise, very good.
satomika chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
i love it!

it's really nice!

i adore how you wrote it...

and it wasn't so carnal... :]
Loli-pop0394 chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
This was beautiful. I loved it!
artephile chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
What poetic prose! The passage of time and action is nicely relayed, albeit with a hint of ambiguity. Katniss' introspection is well crafted, and I would love to see a Peeta POV as well.