Reviews for Paper Cuts and Patchwork Phoenixes
baker's huntress chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
Awesome one-shot!
Kyoyama Daphne chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
That was just... Wow. Really truly undeniably wonderful. Absolutely amazing. Brought tears to my eyes :')
Phoenix Refrain chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
This is absolutely exquisite. The description is perfect. Burning, tearing, feeling again. It's just...it's the type of ending that deserves to be in the book.

If I had anything to do with it, this would totally be added on. I might print this out and put it folded up at the end XD
MoCullen chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
You are right about one paragraph not being enough- I wanted so much more for Peeta. Thanks for writing this. I remember seeing another story by another author based on this fic you wrote a while back ( before I read the books). Can you tell me who wrote it? I would love to go back and read it now. Thanks!
Silent Movements chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Bravo. Thanks for writing such a brilliant oneshot.

~Silent Movements
glna chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
This is just beautiful and sweet and amazing and well... I cried.

Is it too much to ask for you to write another THG fic? I'm definitely waiting for it :)
fanyCullen chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
This is so beautiful and amazing. I have no words. You have really captured Katniss. Thank you for writing this
Serena89 chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
.God. Katniss' voice was definitely spot on! The way she stumbled on words, repeated them to grasp on them tightly, long flows and short cuts...I love the language register you chose for her.

It's intriguing how Peeta was stripped of words except for "katniss". And everytime her name was something different, every time was something stable, the fil rouge that kept together his thoughts and actions.

It's also very touching how she obsessed over that wasted kiss on the crown of her head. Lovely, absolutely lovely.
keytattoo2 chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
So hard to find good HungerGames fics. Thanks for the one shot.
Owlsk8r chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Wow this was so good! I especially liked the stew. "Katniss, you've gotten so much worse!" haha. Just beautiful though. I loved it. :)
Kapriiwhoosh chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Amazing!
fallingup39 chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
That was.. well, words can not even describe how amazing that was. It brought tears to my eyes, and wrenched my heart near out of my chest. Your way of keeping them completely in character, the moment with the primrose, every second through the very last word. Never stop writing. You have a gift, a talent, and apparently, a passion. Subscribed.
fuzzyltlwingedthing chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
What a powerful little story that was. Thank you for introducing it to me. And I love your "fill in the blank"... as usual.
LoveMeSomeAngst chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Perfect. HG was so amazing, but left so many holes. This filled one of them.
fastball23 chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Just found this and it was perfect! This is the first non-Twilight fic I've ever read and it did not disappoint. This was the ending I needed to Mockingjay! Can't wait until my two friends finish reading the HG series so I can send them this.
83 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »