Reviews for Paper Cuts and Patchwork Phoenixes
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
I lived this. I think you captured Katniss's voice wonderfully. This was such a great fic. Hope to read more from you!
vivianm772 chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
I just finished Mockingjay and needed more Peeta and Katniss. Thank you for your beautiful words.
michellecoldren chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Marie- that was beautiful. I just finished Mockingjay and I had to read this. It has taunted me since you wrote it. You are absolutely right, sometimes a paragraph is not enough. Thanks so much for writing.
Melissa chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Great story. Very realistic.
MadeOfStars chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Nice scene extension. I loved how you had him repeat her name like that. Beautiful!
11dogs chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
That was absolutely perfect!
varicose chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
It was a story made of thoughtful, sad, lovely poetry.

A beautiful way of telling it.
rubell chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
i soooo loved hunger games, except the frickin' ending! wtf! thank you for fixing it, lol
anniebee93 chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
That was really beautiful. Well done. :)
PeetaLover chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Real.

I love this story. You have talent. I hope you decide to write another fanfic.
martiansarepeopletoo chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
That was... amazing. As in AMAZING. One of the few M rated fics on this entire site that wasn't embarrassing to read. You captured the voice of Katniss perfectly, and it genuinely felt like the ending the book should have had. Oh God, I'm crying! I will definitely be checking out some of your other fics :) Thank you for this one! xs
I'm All Teeth chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Lovely. Exactly in character. Your use of language is fabulous. Simply lovely.
St. Aelphaba chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Wow. This was incredible. So well written, very true to both the characters...just fantastic.
puppydog123aj chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
it was ok on the good side )
eyesonfire-rp chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
I loved, loved, LOVED this. It was written expertly and beautifully. I read a lot of your Twilight fiction but you should definitely dabble in The Hunger Games more :]
83 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »