Reviews for Paper Cuts and Patchwork Phoenixes
FictionFreak95 chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Dude.

Not only should this have been in the book. But it COULD have been in the book! You wrote this SO CLOSE to how she wrote that thing! damn!

DAMN GOOD MOFO!

Such a nice touch with this: Warmth grew with the spring, which brought with it the buttery, translucent petals that bordered my home. I'd sit by the kitchen window with Buttercup on my lap and watch as Peetah tended to the primrose bushes. His gentle touch could coax more life out of those plants than my heavy-handed tending ever would.

This really killed me ded:

He kissed me and he found me and I didn't know, I couldn't have known, how he could make me feel, how he could make me cry, how minutes stretched to forever with him inside. Like stinging and singing, it hurt like a paper cut you worried, except deep within. With every movement, with every thrust, he found that hurt and filled it. And there was no leaving my body; I knew I was there; I wanted to be there. My mind didn't leave, so I was there in his arms - the only place I wanted to be, finding a home within a home, finding something deep within myself I thought was destroyed, and finding something I never knew I'd had.

I watched as his eyes closed tightly, as the sunlight cast shadows under his eyes, and I burned and I hurt and I loved, I loved. I loved him when, in that one final movement he unraveled. I wrapped myself around him, holding him with arms and legs, afraid that my phoenix would fly. But he stayed with me and settled in my arms, and I felt him there. I felt. I felt. I let myself feel.

I adore you for writing this! THANK YOU lady!

You rock my world, once again.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXO
Jaws28 chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
loved it!
katniss mellark chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
wow! what a beautiful story. i'm very glad you didn't leave well enough alone. this was masterfully written and very well could have been a part of the final book. i couldn't picture a more perfect scene. very well done.
cejsmom chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
I really had a hard time that Katniss choose Peetah but you made it beautiful.
TessLouise chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
So lovely.
Unimaginative Olena chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
I was JUST telling a friend that there should be HG FFs out there! LOL I'll wait till I have read the books and then will read this story, if you don't mind ;)

Olena

P.S. I will tell her about it though
Edward's Erika chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
So beautiful! I don't even have words... 3
4ringcircus chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Very good, thanks for entertaining me again...
KikiTheDreamer chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
awww loving it! yea yea The Hunger Games totally owned my arse too..great job with this story!
84 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6