Reviews for True Love
ANAHI'Simagnation chapter 2 . 3/17/2012
Awe so cute! I love your writing!
ImaginationOfJessica chapter 2 . 2/23/2012
This chapter was absolutely adorable :) I'm loving the whole Eclare :) & Adam is like a bonus :) I love them all! Even Fi
Anonanomaly chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
They're so cute! I, once again, am literally dumbfounded by your writing. You use actual dialogue from the show but somehow manage to incorporate scenes on what you think could have happened in the parts the writers didn't show. And yet the scenes you create still manage to be so realistic! That is either a skill or such a major obsession that you actually know what the characters are thinking. Just kidding...but seriously, KEEP WRITING! You're amazing!
GoldsworthyEdwards24 chapter 2 . 5/16/2011
I really enjoyed the story!
Xlovestory33X chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
YAYAYAYAY! Your Eli POV's are BACKBACKBACKBACK! :D Hey there girl! I really like that you are giving us some Eclare/Misfits Fluff before Fitz comes and the world drops. All I can say is the praise you deserve and I tell you at each update/story you write. You dive into this complex and misunderstood character so exceptionally well. I honestly believe that you should pursue writing in the future because your stories always keep me engaged and are simply beautiful without being dry. Update soon! :)
DegrassiCat chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Yay, your Eclare fics are back! I missed them! I loved this chapter, and i love how u cleverly foreshadowed the sufficating with Eli say he seems like he cant live without her update soon!
EclareBelievr chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!
Team Gale chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
I looove your Eli POVs!
GoldsworthyEdwards24 chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
I liked how you gave glimpses of Eli's obsession with Clare. I always review/adore your stories . . . so, yeah. This one didn't dissapoint. Please update soon! God bless!