Reviews for Hercules
Holly Chase chapter 6 . 8/4/2013
Hey, I love your writing... please please update - all of your stories because they are awesomesauce and Scorpius fancies Rose!
Scandalacious Intentions chapter 6 . 1/1/2013
This was, as ever, wonderful. It was also deeply intriguing and I'm looking forward to further updates on this.

I just adore their family bond and the manner in which they speak both to and about one another. What I found particularly brilliant was that you didn't need the speech tag most of the time. I sort of knew who it was from what was said and I love that.

Also, your James is perfect. Of course, I enjoy the way you write them all, but your James is my favourite.

Candy.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/29/2012
I read this at the store right and I couldn't stop laughing, Bill's my new favourite everything. Also my James read "the mastermind also known as James The Best" and refuses that there's another way to read that sentence, though he says this chapter was too unrealisticsseeing as Louis would never beat him at anything, unless James was bring generous ( or uncle Bill was just really, really slowing them down)

Also; Was that a legit cliffhanger?! I'm so proud, but I hate you. Go update right this second arsehole
Into-Your-Gravity chapter 6 . 12/27/2012
Actually this was kind of long, but it was hilarious! I like their friendship, and I hope you include more funny family moments! And scor's crush on rose is cute too! :)
Into-Your-Gravity chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
lol this was hilarious, I'm glad to find a few Scorpius and Al stories which aren't slash
dwds chapter 5 . 9/4/2012
This is so awesome, I can't even-update soon!
Scandalacious Intentions chapter 5 . 8/5/2012
Where have you been? No matter, I'm just glad you're back.

Oh, I just adore your descriptions of the Weasley children! They're all so real.

"A dress would look really smashing though,"
Red hair. Use of the word 'smashing'. Nigel Thornberry, is that you?

"Where's Teddy?" Dominique asked casually, causing Victoire to choke on a piece of chicken.
Hehe! Love it!

"You look like you haven't had a decent meal in your life. I'll give you a bit of everything."
Oh, Mollywobbles, how I love you.

"Across the table, Victoire was growing steadily redder"
So lovely. I like that there's no fuss made about it. She just sits in silence and you come back to her every now and again. It's very well written.

"I must have said something and Louis's not just a really hostile and rude individual?"
You know, I love Ginny's dialogue before this because her relationship with her youngest son isn't one a lot of people go into and I really love your Albus. 'Cynic' is perfect. I always imagine him as an untroubled Harry with the same sense of humour and, though Ron is pretty much the leading authority on sarcasm, Harry has his moments of cynicism.

"The Potter Supremacy is strong within me"
James is PERFECT! Frankly, in my humble opinion, if you're going to call a boy James Sirius, you're openly inviting this arrogance. He's lovely - as are his relationships with his family members.

"Well, Grandma loves knitting, so I'm guessing I could get you a monthly order if you wanted,"
This was just wonderful. I have no other words.

Great ending too! I love it! I've missed both this story and your writing so much.
Sig chapter 5 . 8/5/2012
Nomnom
I FINALLY finished this
people forcing me to do adminy work made me distracted.
It was so great though, I love when things have Dom in it. I love Dom. And James. And you know, Louis and everyone.
Even Scorpius.
Scorpius is amazing.
So is Roxanne
and Rose
and Grandma Weasley *heart* I want a jumper D:
IM SO PROUD OF OYU FOR UPDATING
Such a good girl you are.
Now go write Zanny.

Love
Sig
EmilyLupin77 chapter 5 . 8/5/2012
YAY FOR UPDATES.

Awwh, poor Lou! Jamie and Freddie are so mean to him :(

Well, he is a bit girlish -Rose

Oh hush Rosie, nobody asked you! Stay quiet!

Anyways, lovely chapter. LOVE YOU!
Scandalacious Intentions chapter 4 . 2/3/2012
You're going to get bored of these.

Scorpius is really growing on me. I loved his last line. I could just HEAR it. I really like how their friendship is developing. It's so real. It takes time to change your mind about someone and I like that Albus' opinion swings from one extreme to another.

Christmas should be a very, very interesting chapter. I look forward to it.

Scandalacious Intentions chapter 3 . 2/3/2012
It's a tricky ending to write because it's a visual thing. It's still funny and it still works.

I really liked:

"Shut up, Malfoy."

Talk about like father, like son.

I also really like your Scorpius (which is something I do not often say). He's clearly a Malfoy without being malicious, grasping and a total arsehole just for the sake of being a total arsehole.

I really enjoyed their exchange at the end there.

Scandalacious Intentions chapter 2 . 2/3/2012
Oooh. Again, I apologise for missing these chapters, but I'm catching up.

I LOVE your James!

I am so interested as to where this goes.

fauckaleoux chapter 4 . 12/13/2011
I really like this story. I love the character's interaction with one another. Please continue. I wanna know what happens on Christmas with the Potters and the Weasleys.
keep my issues drawn chapter 4 . 10/15/2011
Love it! :) Great chapter, can't wait to see everyones reactions at scorpius coming over! :)
FAvorite Girl chapter 4 . 10/13/2011
Damn, when I first startedd reading I was like "o.O But I've read this before.. is she reposting a chhapter?" but then I realized you showed this to me, WHICH WAS AGES AGO.

"I'm worried it's going to piss it down," James said, looking at Lily solemnly. "It might ruin Louis's hair."

Louis rolled his eyes and aimed a sharp jab at James's ribs, head still resting on the table.

OH NO NOT THE HAIR!

Okay, i've read more than half of this chapter XD

Slytherin sucks btw.

Right, are Scor and Al sitll just friends Miss Ruthie?

He's got to be with Rose! or Rose got to be with Jem. OH FUCKING HELL. Can Rose, Jem and Scor all get together together please?

ps. You owe me a review!

ps. The chapter, it was brilliant 3