Reviews for The Sex
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
BUB YOU HAVE GOT TO FINICH THIS I HAVE GOT TO SEE THER FRENDS REACTION CAN YOU IMGEN THAT
simihatesheifergoddess chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
I love this story :D I can only hope when the movie comes out(its only in the developmental stage half as good.
Creatively Yours chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
This was bloody brilliant! So canon and awesome! Vlad was so adorable and Cassie was very believable. Personally, I've always loved Vlad and I would have done the man haha You should most definitely write some more Hack/Slash fics 3
LillyWhiteRosePetals chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
as always a great read. I have to thank you for reminding me of this comic. i had come across it in the past but never regular enough to pick them up. so now i ordered the first omnibus from our local comic store. i will fit it in among all the others i read.

thanks again for writing. great work.
Lucidique chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
I giggled when I saw the title. I just immediately thought of Vlad and couldn't stop grinning. Your Vlad is adorable, down to every labored wheeze. XD But it definately suits this story... Which is awesome, by the way. I'm so glad you finally got it put up! I'm really happy that I could turn someone on to such an amazing comic series. And the little solo-Vlad bit has me wanting a one-shot all to itself with just that... *cough* So get to work... Haha.