Reviews for Warning Signs
Talldi chapter 3 . 6/7/2011
This is alarming! Am eager to read the rest in catching up!
Gibbs4Eva chapter 23 . 6/3/2011
Yes I definitely enjoyed this & I look forward to reading it from Abby's POV!
NCISfan with Tivafever chapter 23 . 6/3/2011
Lovely chapter to end the story. I'm glad that Abby has accepted the team and that they'll start to heal now. Thank you for a great fic! :)
STLFAN chapter 23 . 6/2/2011
Nicely done. And all within character. Anxiously awaiting the companion piece. Thanks for sharing.
SashaElizabeth chapter 23 . 6/2/2011
Great end, cant wait for companion piece.
ShannonJethroGideonCastleSnape chapter 23 . 6/2/2011
yes! i knew it would end well!
ladybugsmomma chapter 23 . 6/2/2011
Absolutely wonderful story! I can't wait to read the companion! Thank you for sharing!
NCISfan with Tivafever chapter 22 . 6/2/2011
Wow, good for Tony. I think that his outburst was probably the best way for Abby to hear what they're feeling. I think that it was good to get it in the open and let Abby decide whether to believe it or not. Nice work! :)
stareagle chapter 22 . 6/1/2011
OMG great story I just discovered it. Oh I wished the next chapter was up! I feel so bad for everyone except Curtis.

Ziva's sacrifice is impressive, but I fear the consequences - they are all accessories to murder. This is too big to hide.

As for Abby - I am truly troubled by her behavior and why Ducky has not taken a more active role in helping her. Gibbs has done a great job. I can't help but feel Curtis used some mind-altering chemicals in brainwashing Abby to begin with.

Very strange.
ladybugsmomma chapter 22 . 6/1/2011
Dang...how is she going to respond? I wonder that as well. I can't wait to read more!
SashaElizabeth chapter 22 . 6/1/2011
And I'm wondering too! Pls update soon bc this is GREAT.
STLFAN chapter 22 . 6/1/2011
Nicely done. Depicting everyone well within character. At least Abs now admits that Curtis was doing her harm. She is

gonna have a lot of making up to do with her friends.
pjr59 chapter 22 . 6/1/2011
Way to go Tony. great chapter waiting for the next update.
DS2010 chapter 22 . 6/1/2011
I absolutely love Tony's speech well done!
stamper55555 chapter 22 . 6/1/2011
Um, wow. Go Tony. Gibbs should have had him speak for him at the door. To be honest, though, I was expecting Tim or Gibbs to defend Abby, and more than just putting a hand on his shoulder. But I like it, and can't wait for the next chapter.