Reviews for Birthdays
GiuliaZe chapter 11 . 10/12
i've just discovered this story but i really felt in love with it! ;) good job!
long live marshmallows chapter 11 . 8/25
YAY ANOTHER CHAPTER! I really like James' realization that the war was REAL in a sense that he never knew before. Love how you highlighted it. I'm looking forward to the rest :)
MySnitch92 chapter 11 . 8/24
An update! So happy to see it. I still love this story and am eager for the next chapters still to come. Thank you for coming back to it! The chapter was great, looking forward to James' actions/talk with someone about what he saw. Love the way you have portrayed him and the extra scenes looking into Harry's character. Beautifully done!
Anna4Tobias chapter 11 . 8/23
I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH! It is so beautiful. I almost cried when Harry cried out for his dad during his nightmare. I know that was the chapter before. I hope you finish the story. I also hope you do a chapter where James is talking to Harry after he gets out of the Penseive. I want to know what Harry says about all this. This is such a good story. ️️
BlueWater5 chapter 11 . 8/23
Thanks for giving a birthday present to us!
mrsspecialk chapter 11 . 8/23
Everytime it pops up on my favourites as 'updated' i think i'm imagining it xD Still one of the best hp stories I've read. I hope we don't have to wait for the next one but hey it's better have a great chapter that's taken time to perfect than a half arsed chapter for the sake of a quick update!

Keep it up!
Najiya chapter 1 . 8/23
What a weasel story... and weasel stories are mostly crap so I won't bother reading it further.
Themuno chapter 11 . 8/23
When I saw this morning that you updated I was so happy. I thought that this was going to make my a day, 'cus this is one of my favourite fanfictions out there. Then I read it and omg I am crying so hard. This is not what expected. I don't think I'll ever get over Siruis' death and this was like a smack in the face. It was beautiful though, and I love it. Keep up the amazing work you beautiful person and I also wish the best of birthdays. You deserve it.
Morgan Lovegood chapter 11 . 8/23
Fantastic literally made me cry it's so sad great story
Beccissss chapter 11 . 8/23
I could bearly remember this fic but I must say that I am so happy that you updated it because I love it! Can't wait until you update again! :D
EmptySurface chapter 11 . 8/23
Yay! An update! I was so happy when I saw you had posted another chapter of this marvelous story. :) Thank you so much, and I'm very glad to hear that you're intending to finish it! I look forward to whatever you will present us with next.

Thanks for sharing! :D
Remmy18 chapter 11 . 8/23
YES! An update! Thank you for going back to this story! Oh, and happy birthday!
RedPandaPatronus chapter 11 . 8/23
You're alive! I love it.
owlgirl16 chapter 10 . 6/18
I really like this story! I know it's been almost 2 years, but I hope you can try to continue it...
Anna4Tobias chapter 10 . 6/5