Reviews for Birthdays
Please update this!
RachelRavenclaw16 chapter 12 . 3/10
I want James to witness that meeting with the PM! I love this story, please update!
IceLumos chapter 1 . 1/3
I’ve been following this story since it was first posted and I really love what you’ve done with it. I even come back sometimes to reread the older chapters. Siriusly can’t wait to read the rest!
Lily1606 chapter 1 . 10/21/2017
Really loving the story keep up the work
Euphemia chapter 12 . 10/21/2017
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE upload the next chapter
Guest chapter 12 . 10/17/2017
Omg I can't wait for the next part!
Guest chapter 12 . 10/7/2017
Wow, I just read this story and it was great, I just couldn't stop. I usually stay away from anything about the next gen, but this one seemed interesting and I do not regret opening it one bit. Seriously, this is brilliant. I just found myself wishing you would write the whole books in this way it's so interesting, but admittedly doing the birthdays only is a great idea. I can't wait to read more!
Guest chapter 12 . 9/5/2017
Really looking forward to the next update. It would be great to see James talking to Harry about all this.
Bl8m-it-on-nargles chapter 12 . 9/1/2017
This is a really good story! Please update :)
HPLHotPNLoTRISotTPPJ chapter 12 . 8/18/2017
Will you be updating again soon (within a month)? I would really like to read more - I love this story so much!
Janie.ohio chapter 12 . 7/28/2017
yay for the update! I can't wait to see how this all ends after he comes back out. I really hope we get to see his conversation with Harry.
Anna chapter 12 . 7/21/2017
Fantastic - i am so happy to see this Updated. Looking forward to much more:)
Remmy18 chapter 12 . 7/17/2017
YOU UPDATED! I almost flew out of my chair in shock and couldn't click on this fast enough! Wonderful as all your stories are!

Keep up the great work!
EmptySurface chapter 12 . 7/13/2017
I love this story, truly. James' reactions are just... heartbreaking, and sometimes very amusing at the same time. It really puts Harry's teenage years in perspective. '

I can't help but mention that it makes me wonder how he would react to some of the... more horrible, of Harry's memories. Evil of me, I know. I can't help it! :'D

Thank you so much for the read! I enjoyed this chapter very much and I can't wait to read about James' thoughts on Scrimegour! That's bound to be incredibly interesting~ Beautifully written, I feel the need to tell you!
Guest chapter 12 . 7/13/2017
YES!YES!YES! Finally! So many of us have been waiting for your story since the very beginning of its creation, and I can tell you, we are sssoooo happy to see the update!Your premise is just so original and fresh, the execution nostalgic and heartwarming, writing smooth in its transitions and grammar (kudos to your beta), that I can't help come back to your profile every month hoping to see another chapter.

I pray your job interview goes well and eagerly await the next care!