Reviews for Birthdays
This is so well written... Please, please finish it!
Daziy is SoniQ chapter 10 . 1/17
Okay, now I feel really really bad. A story dedicated to me and I only read it after more than a year?

Well anyway, thanks for the shoutout, though I'd like to verify that I'm a boy thank you very much. I'd be demanding you to continue this, but I'm late to read it myself so... I think I'll just wait patiently...
Morgan Lovegood chapter 10 . 1/11
Can't wait for next year when Dumbldore turns up fantastic story
Morgan Lovegood chapter 9 . 1/11
Loved the ending
RedPandaPatronus chapter 10 . 1/10
I love this so much! I know it's been over a year, but I'm still hoping for more. I'm new to fanfiction and your stuff is some of my favorite.

I love "Harry is affected in some way by the Dursleys" stories, and yours are the best at that because you are blunt but not melodramatic.

Have you thought about doing Harry's 1st-10th birthdays? Probably some sad stuff, but I'd love to read them.

One thing, though, in the Pensive, would James see Harry sleeping, or would he actually enter the dream? I see you went with the first but the second might be pretty cool.
amazingirl96 chapter 10 . 10/12/2014
are you going to continue this? :) because I'd really really want you to... I love it!
anonymous chapter 10 . 9/5/2014
Hello, i believe i read that you are busy at college and have a broken laptop, but hopefully you will update soon because I'm in love with this fic. I adore your characterizations of James and how you write the birthdays from his outsider point of view. I love how you've written the birthdays that JK Rowling didn't go into much detail about (especially the birthday pre goblet of fire because it is so adorable and funny). I cant wait to see more birthdays and see the eventual conversation between James and Harry when James gets out of the pensive. I wonder if James getting out of the pensive will be like when Harry first discovered the pensive, where he looks on one side and there's the younger Harry and looks on his other side and there's actual Harry.
flakeshake07 chapter 10 . 8/31/2014
Amazing story! It's really interesting and you have really portrayed Harry's childhood well. You have kept it canon but really displayed how horrible it was which is kind of glossed over in the books! Can't wait to read more and was wondering if James is gonna find out about the cupboard... Looking forward to more!
FlameFeather4549 chapter 10 . 8/20/2014
Hi, I love this story! It is a really good idea, with James slowly learning about his fathers past, etc, and not doing the usual "time travel plot line" either. Please update soon, I can't wait to read the next chapter!
PS: I thought you said the wait would be "a lot shorter than a year"... (Puppy dog eyes) (:
Thank you!
Ru-kun 09 chapter 10 . 7/10/2014
This story is very good. Favorite line is probably "in true teenage fashion". Almost done too since it's his 5th year at this point. Question is, will you finish it?
Ru-kun 09 chapter 9 . 7/10/2014
Harry definitely would have fit into Slytherin. James' jealousy at the cakes was great.
Ru-kun 09 chapter 8 . 7/10/2014
Good idea to only do birthdays though I was actually expecting the appearance of Arthur's flying car for second year since that was still his birthday.
Ru-kun 09 chapter 7 . 7/10/2014
An interesting tradition to start up.
Ru-kun 09 chapter 6 . 7/10/2014
Poor Dobby. James is as hilarious as always.
Ru-kun 09 chapter 5 . 7/10/2014
The background events that James thinks about (James and Harry's verbal fights and the three of them arguing and then making up immediately) would make an excellent side story.