Reviews for Birthdays
Lawmandy chapter 5 . 1/25
I really really love this so much. I hope you decide to come back to this soon. it appears you've stopped and I so very much wish you wouldn't. this is lovely, and I really NEED to see James come back to the real world.
gleefan2009 chapter 11 . 1/15
love it please write more
Kristophela chapter 11 . 1/2
I love this so much!
Guest chapter 11 . 12/12/2016
Please, please, please update!
VanRandwijck chapter 11 . 6/27/2016
Oh please please please update soon... Make James see more memories
Karen Hikari chapter 11 . 6/14/2016
Hello! I'm sorry for not having left any comments on the previous chapters, but at the moment I was reading half-manically and wanting to reach the next chapter in hopes that this story was actually finished.
I just wanted to congratulate you for this amazing little something. I must say I have abandoned the HP fandom a little, and stories like this really have me longing for the books again. I really liked the idea of this, completely, it was so cute, so heart-breaking, so many things!
I yearned to see the moment in which James actually went back to the real world and hugged the hell out of Harry because... just... c'mon, those two sweethearts deserve it!
So, to finish, I just want to say that this is very beautiful and that I really, really, really hope you update this soon (please tell me you didn't abandon it! I'm begging!), because my heart almost stopped when I saw since when it hasn't been updated.
Hoping you the best and read you soon!
fla chapter 11 . 6/9/2016
I DONT KNOW HOW I AM SUPPOSED TO REACT TO THIS. That was heartbreaking and amazing and my baby needs hugs. Thankyou for writing this, I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
Iwik chapter 11 . 4/13/2016
These are nice, just 2 questions. First, why didn't you show the Dementor attack? That happened on his birthday right? It would be a nice sight for James to see his father fight off those things.

Second, Are you going to show his 17th, with the Minister interfering and the Ginny/Harry moment?
SheRipper chapter 11 . 3/1/2016
Pls update already ive been following this story since forever! Great writing!
Amazing unicorns chapter 11 . 2/16/2016
Ooh this is so interesting! Ur great at writing too! Keep up the good work! Also will u be, like, making up Harry's eighteenth birthday, cause like after the war and all. I would love if u did and added how he was managing things like all the deaths and teddy and Ginny and everything. I hope this gives u some ideas! Anyway again good job!
nayin17 chapter 11 . 2/9/2016
Please update soon. Can't wait to read more
Guest chapter 11 . 2/2/2016
OMG ! please update soon ! Asdfghjkl!
Loved the story so far !
HPLHotPNLoTRISotTPPJ chapter 11 . 1/10/2016
Please update soon! This is probably my favorite story and I can hardly wait for new chapters!
Guest chapter 11 . 12/27/2015
Great story, can't wait to see what happens next
RachelRavenclaw16 chapter 11 . 12/16/2015
This was amazing, thank you so much for writing it!