Reviews for Wedding Belles for Prince Edward
kmfroggi chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
It's no fun sharing thou! Lol, awesome o/s!
crudeladevil chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Ooooh! Why didnt you contunue it?
Lori94 chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
LOL! Cute!
Julia-S77 chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Loved it! Being English we don't usually have rehersal dinners but they sound fab if they are all like this xx
EmmaLeighL chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
I really liked this. But I think it would have been nice to have a little warning in the summary that there'd be some E/A and E/Jess action, just so we're prepared for people other than Bella to be up close and personal with Edward.
WednesdayJames chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
but a

little creative license never

hurt anyone, right ?

true very true. this is a great shot. I'm looking forward to read more from you. you've definitely caught my attention.

the story was funny too. of all the nicknames I've hear or read from fanfic authors, Sir Fuckingham is definitely my fave.

Kudos!
kates3kids chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Fantastic Mother's Day gift, don't you think? Thanks!

Love the sex hair (I think it's my favorite description after "fuck-hot"), love the whole idea behind it, love this Edward. Really, what's not to love?

Can't wait to see what I get for my birthday. ;)
Aiyna-chan chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Good job! Very nicely written! Are you gonna continue it? :)
twilightmom1 chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
That was hot!
Evie Starberry chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
I love the use of lovely Prince Harry's party-boy persona to play up your Royal Wedding. Will and Kate's thing was huge and lavish, but will Harry ever follow? I'm sure his party life is close to this, with women all clamoring to be the next princess. With this, we all get to be privy to the royal banging of Prince Edward. huzzah!

Evie