Reviews for Treatment
GravityGrave chapter 2 . 1/5/2014
PLEASE tell me you're going to continue this!
TarahW chapter 2 . 12/2/2013
Oh man. At first I was wondering where was this all going to go, but then chapter 2 had a very nice ring to the end. What I want to find out is will Jareth be that nice after her rejection? Or is he really just puttin on another masked so Sarah could be misled to loss the game in the first place.
Artscapades chapter 2 . 1/3/2012
This is really cool, I do hope you have more to add to it
kiako-kohai chapter 2 . 5/8/2011
Please continue. I want to see Jareth in this story and I want to see Sarah shove the doctor's and her parent's faces in their lack of faith in the fantastic.
shadowdog chapter 2 . 5/3/2011
very interesting update
kokoronagomu chapter 2 . 5/2/2011
she said her wish out loud...

i think that emotional scene is going to go for her favor -the therapist is going to think of her admission as some great emotional breakthrough. they always do, and according to whatever psychobabble theory her doctor ascribes to it'll be monumental. \o/

gin
London Bai chapter 2 . 5/2/2011
She made a wish

Be careful what you wish for, Sarah

This is fantastic! More please!
London Bai chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
There will be more, yes?
kokoronagomu chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
goodness - when i was that age i was adept at stretching and twisting the truth (into an unrecognizable falsity)- and i knew that 'psyche' in a person's title is another word for someone with no imagination and who discourages it in others. i would have told her some lie about the story not being fleshed out enough and that if i were to admit that it wasn't true that the muse would abandon me and i wouldn't some day be able to get it published...

poor girl- one hopes they can break through the medicine haze- and the side effects! -horrible side effects of anti-depressant/anti-psychosis medications (my husband suffers from the side effects even years after we decided that the psychosis was better than the medication -i'll agree with some violent and dangerous conditions the meds are a must and each case must be considered individually) sarah is not dangerous to herself or others and they should have tried therapy first. \