Reviews for Dreaming of Moons
white tiger chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
It's not often I read stories in first person and through Balthier's eyes no less, even still I loved it! When Fran was acting weird I thought two things, one: she was getting 'in the mood' because of the musky smell or she was going to find a place to die when she left for three weeks. But to have her possessed was only my last guess.
Still I really loved that story of the forgotten lady though I found myself not liking her at all when she possessed Fran, I especially liked the ending and Balthier's not clique but kinda clique happy ending! Seems so fitting for the leading pair! Great job!
Seraphim Earl chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Is it too much to ask for more Balthier/Fran?
You make me squeal in happiness with how so in character you make these two.
So sweet and so true.
Theunder015 chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Thank you for such amazing characterizations. Thank you for a story worth reading many times.

Take care.
XxDarkWitchXx chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
What a wonderful story! It was very well written and totally in character. Well done! :D
Arisa K chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
This was excellent. You're grasp on Balthier was superb, and how you developed their relationship was so realistic. I applaud you and this fic. Thank you.
Neon Love chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Honestly, this has to be my favorite piece of fiction I've read this year. Everything is perfect; your portrayal of Balthier, the relationship, how it works into the game's storylines. Balthier's voice was always present and never wavering. I really felt like he was talking right to me. It's actually phenomenal how true to his character you've written him and more than that, his growth over the time period was so evident without being too obvious or imposing. Weren't I already an avid fan of this pairing, I certainly would be swayed now.

Usually I am put off by fictions of this length, but it was wonderfully paced and never dragged. It perfectly justified it's length and I'm glad I decided to read.

Really, I don't know what to say. I just thoroughly enjoyed it and lack the words to express how much so and exactly why! I know this is something I'll come back to and read over and over.
saya-plus chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
This fanfic was simply amazing. I mean, I assume it has such few reviews because the publishing date was rather recent, or maybe people don't know a good read when they come across one. I can't really come up with anything else to say, haha.

Gonna have a hard time focusing on what I was doing before I found this.
Elliscina chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
I'm a little scared of how much you understand Balthier, just one thing... I'm quite sure that The Strahl was a little souvenir Balthier took from his escape from Archades.

Anyway good job, I enjoyed the story quite a bit.
Ardwynna Morrigu chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
This little piggy's going *squee squee squee* all the way home. This had such a perfect Balthier voice, so dashing, debonair, and just a little bit full of himself. Great look at how the leading man finally gets to walk with his leading lady. They are such a fine pair!
afdnz chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
I loved this story I think that you portaied baltheir and fran quite well(even though I have yet to finish the game)
yasminkov chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Hey Miho, long time no well speak i suppose

Really haven't kept up with your more recent works (something i intend to rectify soon) but this popped up in my inbox and considering as FFXII is inexplicably right next to me decided it was a good time to take a break from revision

All i can say is wow...the storyline is amazing, its nice to see Balthier and Frans lives plotted both before and after the game, and more the the point a very believably relationship. The characters fit their origins perfectly.

Only very minor gripe is length...dammit miho dropping nearly 22,000 words on a chapter i only intended on having a short break from revision :P

To sum it all, keep up the awesome work and i'll catch up on your previous works too

Yas