Reviews for The Girl in the Purple Dress
Rosie Thornet chapter 3 . 7/22/2011
You wouldn't mind if I used "man-whore extraordinaire" in my story? That was too damn funny ")
sasuhinalove2327 chapter 3 . 7/20/2011
i really want to know hinatas past!

hehe please update soon...

sasuhna rocks
sumo is chapter 3 . 7/18/2011
I really like this story.
Fenris Jin chapter 3 . 7/3/2011
I'm starting to itch for more info about Hinata's past. To think that Neji was also part of the escape. Anyway, it would be hilarious to see Sasuke die of jealousy once the cousins are re-united.

Of course the two Hyuuga's wouldn't look related since Hinata is in disguise.
Saki-Hime chapter 3 . 7/3/2011
Awww poor Sasuke. Hope he comes up with something the next time he sees her. Very good chapter, update soon.
in your dreams as well chapter 3 . 7/3/2011
Wonder what he's going to propose her that she can't resist
Lucy Ash Hawthorne chapter 3 . 7/3/2011
wow
FallenRaindrops chapter 3 . 7/3/2011
Flustered Sasuke is so much fun! If Sasuke acts that way for Hinata, how was Itachi in his wooing? Can we have a special chappie for that sometime? Or a one-shot fic perhaps?
Djomar chapter 3 . 7/3/2011
Sasuke really is smitten,and obviously has no idea whhat to 's cute somehow,although he is a creepy will never like him like he really pay her to date him?she does need money...Are her parents dead?because she said that they would want for her sister to go to school,like they are not alive is she running from exactly and why?Neji helped her,so it seems he's okay.

man-whore extraordinaire hahaha that was hilarious :)
Cloud Envy Shikamaru chapter 3 . 7/3/2011
How cute...! Lol

Please update again soon!
LadyOfMist92 chapter 2 . 7/2/2011
just read your other story and thought this would also be fun...but it was soo sad..aww but i still love it 3

hope you will update as soon as you can!
ModestCupid chapter 2 . 6/17/2011
Now I'm intrigued. :)

At first, I thought "Dark eyes? Is this correct? Huh?" I was on the verge of not finishing, but then everything made sense.. sort of. Awesome job on the chapter. :D

And Hanabi just sounds so adorable!
sasuhina love chapter 2 . 6/1/2011
so interesting i like it :D

can you update soon!i want to

know why hinata and hanabi are hiding
Saki-Hime chapter 2 . 5/29/2011
Very interesting, i like it a lot. Update soon.
The Sky Is Not Always Red chapter 2 . 5/29/2011
Woah, this is suddenly not your average story. Something happened to them, huh?

Well, anyway, your story is fabulous! I love Sasuke's stalker attraction to 'Hikari' and also his and Ino's friendship. They seem to have the cutest relationship! I'm a bit confused as to how old they are but I suppose that's only a small detail. As the story develops, hopefully we'll understand more of their identity? It hasn't exactly been clear so far.

I'm so curious about Hinata and Hanabi! Are they in hiding! I need to know! Hurry and update!

In any case, your writing style is pleasant and your vocabulary seems appropriate (however, in some situations, I was a little confused as to what was happening) so I don't have any major complaints. You seem to respect grammar rules :) Small typos and spelling mistakes were evident but it's only minor!

Update soooooon! :D