Reviews for April 21, 2011
Subject87 chapter 7 . 2/27/2012
Great story, Well written and well thought out, I look forward to reading more of your work!
Urias chapter 7 . 1/8/2012
I had a feeling the blond woman was Melaine, since you told about the blonde woman who come back to the past on the last chapter, I knew she should be from iCarly, and the only other blond available was Melaine.

It was a nice ending to a very nice story. I hope now you have time to continue your other stories :) Or come up with another one like this, and put Sam on the spotlight again, I like the way you treat her.

Nice fiction, a very good reading all the way.

Peace.
pigwiz chapter 7 . 1/8/2012
Perfect ending! You indeed pulled up your stockings for this one.

Thanks!
OneHorseShay chapter 7 . 1/8/2012

There is no fate but what you make.

Good story man. Great use of incorporating T:TSCC and no use of Christian Bale John Conner. Like the twist at the end.
Fanfic-Reader-88 chapter 7 . 1/8/2012
So, unless I read this totally wrong, not only is Sam still alive, but so is Freddie and Carly. Only thing is that Carly and Freddie, even if they weren't together in "the good way", started a life together without Sam. And apparently, they think Sam is Melanie. Ouch... / But anyway, that was a good end, especially with the plot twist. Later...
pigwiz chapter 6 . 1/5/2012
I really was wondering how you were going to kill off the last of the bunch. After the previous chapter, I had a better idea, but this nailed it down. Good job! I'm still very much enjoying this!
Urias chapter 6 . 1/5/2012
I feel like the story has ended, and at the same time that it is only beggining. I would like to see Sam survive this, and have a happy ending, but happy endings are overrated, so go on.

Well written, as always, waiting for the next chapter (and hoping there is a next chapter).

Peace.
pigwiz chapter 5 . 11/2/2011
The 'Terminator' thing was easy to spot.

I like the setup... now where are you going?
pigwiz chapter 4 . 11/2/2011
A bit late reading this...

Damn, that was indeed one of the best 'retribution' scenes I've read.

Bravo!
Urias chapter 5 . 10/19/2011
I didnt saw T:TSCC, but I aw the first two moovies and they are on my all time favorite (right behind Blade Runner). I do think that this fiction captured well the feeling of fightingh a lost battle and of keeping hope alive of the two moovies. Im curious about what will happens next and if you will use the Time Travel on this history. Carly and Freddie deaths were terrible scenes, and fantasticly well written.

Well written, waiting for the next part.
OneHorseShay chapter 5 . 10/13/2011
Still capturing the T1 Dark Grim feeling.

You used Season 1 description of Steven where it is implied that he really was in the Navy and an old sailor (the whole torpedo room thing and all). Bravo. Great way to tie in the television series.

I can't remember offhand if Jesse was killed in the series or not... I know she was offed in Battlestar Galactica:Razor and good riddance.

I find it interesting that you are pulling T:TSCC into it instead of the additional movies, which I think is great since (This is just my personal opinion and everyone please feel free to disagree with me) T4 was mediocre at best and T3 was God awful.

I enjoyed T:TSCC because it did not trash T2's message (The best film out of them all) and felt like a real continuation of the message and story of the movie.

There is no fate, but what you make... T3 and T4 can swallow that.
OneHorseShay chapter 4 . 8/25/2011
You've captured the dark future well sockstar, but...

John Connor: "The future is not set. There is no fate but what we make for ourselves."

People seem to forget the message of the second (and best film) that as dark as any future can turn out, that we can make it a better future.

John Connor: We got Skynet by the balls now, don't we?
baronvonmilo chapter 4 . 8/24/2011
Wow that was dark and disturbing and a great story
Fanfic-Reader-88 chapter 4 . 8/24/2011
Everybody says "revenge is a dish best served cold". But when somebody you love dies the way that Carly did, revenge is a dish better served with bullets. Believe me, I know. / It's too bad that Freddie had to die himself in the process of killing the same gang who killed Carly. But at least he didn't die without avenging her death, or without knowing that Sam really did love him, regardless of if it was just as a friend, or if she was actually in love with him, which would kind of explain why they started sleeping together. In this case, Seddie is something I can approve of. / Good work, guy...
Nindira chapter 4 . 8/24/2011
omg What an amazing update, loved that it was longer, the emotions and talks where spot on and perfect. i love it feels real and not so OOC like other fics. i really want to see how sam comes out from that to all the way to captain, how she meet with the resistance. i still want to see a little more of the future, that connor/sam interaction should be epic XD sorry for the annoyance, and i hope it's more that 5 chaps :( bcause im loving it a lot so far, keep going :D