Reviews for Grumpy
Guest chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
Who can help it? She just so damn cute!
MB18932 chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
I have a sudden, irrepresible urge to make an Aggressive Hawke, and have him smitten with Merrill.
Ravenia chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Amusing, and sums up pretty well how my own jerkass Hawke reacted to the little Dalish. Some how she always manages to sneak in and steal Hawke's heart even when I plan on romancing someone else!

You captured a lot of emotion in a very short fic!
almostinsane chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Great story! LOL. No one can resist Merrill! Thanks for writing this. God bless!
Hastein chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Good story but... Broody McEmopants... That's all I have to say... Thank's to you I'll never see Fenris like I used to. Thank you for making my day. :p
silentstephi chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
... You've pretty much just captured my Jerk!Hawke and his relationship with Merrill.

BRAVO. XD
chipmouskin chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
First, you captured Merrill perfectly. I love her, I really do. She's so oblivious and sweet. And also a freaking bad ass in battle, especially when you've got rock armor going on and she's casting horror on everyone and paralyzing them.

Anyway...my second favorite part was Hawke showing up and calling them all idiots.

My third favorite part was Hawke calling Fenris Broody McEmopants.

And even though he's apparently a huge jerk, I like him because he's so sweet to Merrill, who is without a doubt my favorite character in Dragon Age 2. (:

Great oneshot. I can't wait to see some more from you.
Ledilettant chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
It's very hard to be rude to Merill.
zikhal chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Hah! Love it! Merrill is so clueless sometimes :)
Madam Grey chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Very cute and very well written. I'm impressed that you were able to characterize Merrill and your Hawke so well in so few words.