Reviews for Hard Road
JayceeJayne chapter 21 . 21h ago
LOVED this! Moving onto the sequel even though it's 3am here haha! I know it's a bit belated, but congrats on your 'lil rugrat, hope they're doing well! :)
How much do you write, mate? I'm not complaining, but you could be writing novels, just about. Jack's character, well, you know Law and Order UK, DS Sam Casey in that seems a lot like him. Like, identical. Except his wife and kid don't die, he just gets divorced. I just wondered if he had any influence, probably not, I'm just a typical British chick who wants to bring her underestimated fandom elsewhere, to bring it forward. But anyway, Dean is right, Sam (Supernatural, as I'm sure you're aware) is a bitch. Interrupting one of the most awesome soft sexually nurtured, pardon the phrase, SMUT I have ever read. But I loved it.
dragoness simplicity chapter 21 . 3/22
Your story was an absolute thrill to read. I loved every minute of it. Characterisations, plot, the whole shabang.

Thank you for posting it, even after the chapters disappeared on you and you had to do a complete re-write. That takes a lot of strength and determination. I assure you that it was definitely worth it.

Very well done.
WinterStarfire chapter 13 . 2/2
Seriously this is one of the best fanfics I have ever read and I have never said that before. You should be published. I've been reading this all day!
COFFEE chapter 13 . 1/29
HELLO YES THIS WAS VERY WELL WRITTEN FORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR COFRER!
Nicolene B chapter 21 . 1/28
Really awesome story! Eager to check out the sequel! :D
HettyBobcat chapter 19 . 1/6
Okay so that was one if the best stories ever. 3
chronometry chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
Alright, so I read fanfiction pretty often and I've skipped over this story more than once because I thought the setup sounded really lame and way too easy to make cliché but I took a chance today and gave it a shot. I read the story start to finish in one sitting and I loved it! There were moments when it felt a little thin but the overall story and pace kept it all together beautifully and kept me hooked until the end. I just thought I would drop you a review and let you know that you did a fantastic job. Also, I'm planning on reading the sequel.

Peace out,
Chronometry
madisyn chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
Oh jesus I'm hooked!
QueerMo chapter 13 . 11/26/2013
Hello! Love the story. After reading Twist and Shout I needed something that wouldn't rip my heart out. nice work!
Heart4Wolves chapter 19 . 11/22/2013
Am I the only one wondering what happened to Dean and Cas being naked? Did Cas mojo their clothes on when he zapped them there or was Sam just to shoked to notice? ;)
ManicTater chapter 21 . 11/13/2013
Cas is getting so good st the sexual jokes, lol!
ManicTater chapter 20 . 11/13/2013
Awesome! Oh, the advantages of having an angel as a soul mate.

Angelic afternoon delight. Angelic quickies, *snort*
ManicTater chapter 19 . 11/13/2013
You have posted about 5k of the sequel so far. Any ideas how long the fic will be?

I love Stereo too. Though I love Teen Wolf in general, though there are things I wish they did differently. But, I also love Dean/Derek. It seems an unlikely pairing, but I have a lot of head canon for it :-)
ManicTater chapter 18 . 11/13/2013
Loved it! I hope I can look forward to some Sabriel in the future ;-)