Reviews for Hard Road
PixelizedGenocide chapter 21 . 3/27
Okay, now that I'm at the end, this was amazing. I enjoyed the details, Jack and Alec were like Cas and Dean but reversed (and human) so they were great, loved those two. Mike was . . . eccentric but I found him hilarious and I REALLY loved the Destiel Bond as well as the potential Sabriel. This was a great story
AngelesPG chapter 21 . 3/27
Tu historia es hermosa y muy divertida, aunque tambien tiene su drama gracias por escribir y compartir esta historia espero que continues escribiendo de este par
PixelizedGenocide chapter 13 . 3/27
Typically I stay quite until the last chapter but honestly, I liked this. You're completely right about not knowing what they're doing and this is the first time I've seen something like this in a fic, at least this well thought out.
I think this is the best fan fiction I have ever read that was AMAZING I wish you would make more. This is really amazing work

(Hands a beer and burger)

quietbrooke chapter 21 . 3/5
I absolutely love this Destiel story! It has to be one of my favorite canon-adjacent take on their relationship! I laughed so much at all their awkward moments. Well done!
Stellar job! I am extremely impressed with your multi tasking skills; Motherhood/writing/Posting -serious props go out to you!
-M
Guestis chapter 21 . 1/3
I actually found this fic through a friend who recommended it to me and I fell in love and I'm /so/ happy this has a sequel! I'll definitely let my friend know if she doesn't already.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/9/2016
Lol the awkwardness is killing me! I love it! XD
MeTheMagicalMuggle chapter 19 . 11/17/2016
Cleaning out my FF downloads, and realized I never read this story to the end. So even though I still have to hope the sequel is or will be completed, I just read the epilogue weeks/months after the rest of it. And thought this was a great, strong ending that kept such great continuity that I actually remember the part I read before. So, your writing's awesome.
LaMartienneElfique chapter 21 . 10/26/2016
Great fic, I enjoyed it very much :) It was so funny to see Dean and Cas getting uncomfortable with all the "gay resort" thing, but damn I was so sure Alec was the bad guy, you know with the doubts he had about giving Jack children and everything, haha !
ImpalaChic79 chapter 13 . 10/5/2016
Love this story! wonderful job with the "bad Sex" lol.
MeTheMagicalMuggle chapter 1 . 9/26/2016
I love your writing of the characters, they seem to really fit canonAnd I'm already interested in what's going on at the resort, while saying "thank you" to whatever monster decided to guard with anti-angel sigils, because Human Cas is gonna be my favorite part of this fic.
UnstableLunaticFan chapter 21 . 9/25/2016
Such an awesome story
Guest chapter 3 . 6/23/2016
This is so adorable... I can't handle it
Parnita chapter 18 . 5/25/2016
This is the best! I love this fic!