Reviews for Hard Road
You mentioned time stamps? Will they ever be posted? Really interested in seeing the proposal!
XxRin-sanxX chapter 13 . 2/11
I can't believe I'm saying this, but THANK YOU FOR WRITING BAD SEX! I think after reading way too many smutty, so unrealistic fanfics, I have been not-so-secretly wishing to find something written a bit more realistically.

Anyways, wasn't going to comment until the end but this story is amazing. Like, AMAZING. And congrats on the baby, even if I'm sure this was written years ago by now... :D

Rin
Scarborough Bear chapter 3 . 1/13
This is officially the best fanfiction I have ever read. It is simply perfect. THANK YOU!
Loved this doc! So well done so well written and just what I needed! Thank you
Leopara chapter 4 . 12/26/2014
This chapter had me laughing my ass off in front of everyone at McDonald's. I'm not sure what was so funny about Dean looking at their "homework" but it was fucking hilarious! Thank you for that!
RedStalkingDeath chapter 21 . 12/17/2014
Absolutely loved the whole thing :D I think this must be one of the most believable Cas/Dean stories I've ever read - I could totally see this happening!
RedStalkingDeath chapter 14 . 12/17/2014
Hmm, now I'm suspecting just a little that Alec and Jack are the "bad guys", seeing as they really wanted a child too, and they've got all those books... Hannah is still most suspicious, but maybe a little too much...? I'm just thinking aloud, now I need to continue reading your wonderful story! ;D
RedStalkingDeath chapter 13 . 12/17/2014
It was perfect! I loved that they failed at first, it makes it so much more believable
Elle chapter 20 . 11/15/2014
Oh my! your writing is just incredible and you have the characters down to a tee! I am in total awe of your amazing skills, please write more!
ohthedestiel chapter 13 . 10/27/2014
I LOOOOOOOVE this story! It is written amazingly well, and I love how you stayed true to the characters while taking them in a new direction. Hope you and your toddler are doing well! (:
goldenpaw chapter 13 . 10/26/2014
I definitely enjoyed this chapter, wonderfull job with realism and keeping them in character during the sex scene. Loved it.
IShitBricks4 chapter 7 . 10/25/2014
they like each other sooo f-in much
Shifanfic1295 chapter 20 . 9/29/2014
OMG this was my first Dean/Cas fix and it was awesome! Hot and steamy, but with a compelling investigation. Thank you for writing this!
MidnightLuve chapter 13 . 9/15/2014
true sex is never perfect :D 3
MidnightLuve chapter 5 . 9/15/2014
omg that was like it came out the show XD LMAO i can't stop laughing at the impala moment