Reviews for The end, Rewritten
kuroninja chapter 16 . 10/20/2012
I like the story so far. I also was thinking if Draco could join them because Ron found out where they were stay and is bugging him. Then again it is my suggestion and your the writer.
music909 chapter 16 . 9/2/2012
you need to come back to this story! it's amazing.
anon chapter 4 . 9/2/2011
Different type of story, well done.
lc1831 chapter 16 . 6/5/2011
I'm sad to see you put the story on hold, but it's completely understandable. Everyone has responsibilities and priorities. This is a great story and I definitely don't think you need to start it over or streamline it. The way it's written so far, the flow, the details works wonderfully.

So take a break, relax, and come back to the story and us later on!
mangaluver chapter 16 . 6/5/2011
dont you worry about it dear you take your time, i'll still be here when you get back, i'm stressed alot right now too so my heart goes out to you, but don't you worry finish what you have to do and update when your ready, and no this story is so not boring it's very good, but you take your time, i'll still be here when you get back.:3
MapleAiden chapter 16 . 6/5/2011
I totally understand about not having the time. It is okay. I really enjoy this story so when you have the time again I can not wait to see what happens. :)
Lyndsey chapter 16 . 6/5/2011
when you do start to pick it up again you shouldn't start over, it is really great
aliengirlguy chapter 16 . 6/5/2011
no worries, going to uni myself in the fall, completely understand. your story is great, no worries there. keep up the good work!
Poison-Quills chapter 16 . 6/5/2011
Ok don't stress. I would rather have a well written story that takes awhile than quick crap thrown on the page.

I'm in college also and I work at a group home. They pay more than the average college job and I'm able to get my school work done while I'm there.

Your story isn't boring and I'm really curious what you'll do with it.
Rori Potter chapter 15 . 6/2/2011
That was brilliant. Update soon.
mangaluver chapter 15 . 6/2/2011
oh lord i knew it was going to be draco and luna,from the first moment she showed up,not a fan of the pairing i just never saw those two being together but hey it might work in this and ginny hmmmm... don't like them together either i think it's weird, but hey it's your story. but harry and sev are kinda both acting like idoits right nowxD they're both so stubborn that's nothings turning out good for either of they'll give up they're stubbourness soon and just sit down and get to know eachother,which they'll see they are madly in love with eachother, and how much they need eachother!
yaoilover6969 chapter 15 . 6/2/2011
awesome chapter, and my thursday went ok, but i liked the chapter and iam happy that harry and severus are now living together. _ hope you have a great friday.
aliengirlguy chapter 15 . 6/2/2011
good chap!
thefangirl chapter 15 . 6/2/2011
Wow, just finished reading all the chapters. I must say, I really like this a lot (coming from the person who usually hates Snape/harry fics. I love that Luna and Draco are together, it adds a nice subplot. So does draco being a werewolf and ron being a *beep*

anyway, really nice job on the fanfic, I can't wait to read more.
moonangel666 chapter 15 . 6/2/2011
Now they are liveing togeather! epppp! I can't wait for the next chapter keep up the good work!