Reviews for Alone
TheEquestrian chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
I really liked your story. It made me cry. I think u perfectly explained how Morgana was feeling.
CoffeeJunkie33 chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Good look into the inner workings of Morgana. It also explains why she latched onto Morgause so easily and strongly.
Kitty O chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Morgause likes you, Morgana.

Hm, I understand how she feels- I think everyone has times when they feel that way, and it's hard to have it be your whole life.

Still. It's not excuse.

Beautiful!
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Briliant! I really like it! It's so sad. And I love the last line. You wrote it throughout the fic, but the ending was most powerful.
cflat chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Very good. And also kinda sad. Btw, it's spelt Gwen.
Darkenwood chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
I like this very much. It's a very good explanation for why Morgana turned to the 'evil' side (from Camelot's perspective anyway). Much better than any hint in the series, in which Morgana's turn is actually not explained at all.

A very similar explanation came to me for one of my stories, that Morgana just wants to belong, to be the most important person for someone and that Morgause filled that gap just perfectly. But I'd never been able to describe it in such a short, comprised way.

Well done.
Naisa chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
This made me feel so sad, which is a good thing, because it really made me feel sympathy for Morgana!

We always think Morgana turned evil because she was, well...evil! But maybe it's because she felt so out of place and alone...

Really good :)
Niphrehdil chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
I liked it, it had a few things that were spot-on, like the whole girl on the corner of the court.

I hardly read anything about Morgana, but I thought this was good.

But I'd like to point out that it's Gwen, not Guen. (As it comes from Guinevere.)