Reviews for All The King's Horses And All The King's Men
Guest chapter 62 . 7/10/2020
Any time I look at old stuff and see people talk about series 5 before it came out I cry a little. Cause man, no one deserved having to sit through an ending like that and accept it as cannon.
Guest chapter 61 . 7/10/2020
“When it was published” “a year after that” uh, hows about 9 years after? Hi
Guest chapter 60 . 9/5/2019
God.
Good god, I BETTER have left a review before, because I was here when this fic was in progress and I still come back to read it all these years later. Everything about it is magnificent - 100/10 - incomparable to any other magic reveal or slow burn fic I've ever read for the Merthur pairing.
I still feel every single emotional hit that got me the first time. From the description of Arthur's inner beast, to the lashing, to the introduction of Mim, to Merlin's rejection, to Merlin's slow fall into the love he's always felt, to Arthur's careful balance in handling his affection, Gwen and Lancelot, Hector, and Morgana. I could go on but the gist of all my praise is you wrote Arthur and Merlin's voices so convincingly and you did it even though you had them make choices I never would have foreseen.
This fic is stunning and astounding. It is one of my favorites. I have recommended it to others several times. Thank you ever so much for writing it. Thank you even more for sharing it publicly - it has been treasured beyond what you know 3
Mattnunescavalheiro chapter 62 . 9/2/2019
Brilliant, wonderful and Brilliant. Arthur and Merlin's relationship was all I could ever ask for . Thank you so much, may you're journeys take you to grand places and may your stories survive the test of time in all of us who have read them
Guest chapter 61 . 8/25/2019
Please PLEASE LET THERE BE SEQUEAL
I mean how could you leave it there?! In someways its a great ending but I wanted some more kissing and feistiness and to see how they would deal with this publicly and politically (would merlin get married to him etc)this is one of the greatest fanfic ever honestly woewow
Guest chapter 58 . 8/25/2019
This was and is one of the best fanfiction ever and I honestly only read the best it was amazing start to finish I think the language and your writing in general was good only caught two spelling errors in whole thing which impressive you should be proud :)
Burnehn chapter 62 . 6/20/2019
MORGANA IN THIS CHAPTER IS LITERALLY ALL OF US AFTER SEASON FIVE.
Burnehn chapter 60 . 6/20/2019
It fitthem. Damn you autocorrect
Burnehn chapter 60 . 6/20/2019
DAMN STRAIGHT. I have to say, that was the best Merthyr confession if ever read. It just for them, you know?
Burnehn chapter 29 . 6/18/2019
I love love love lovelovelove that Gwaine is such a loyal friend. Like holy hell I LOVE IT
Burnehn chapter 13 . 6/18/2019
I'm really wanting these Arthur and Gwen to become, like, cover stories for each other.
kawaiiusagi2 chapter 62 . 4/19/2019
Ok wow! It’s been a wild ride. This was a beautifully written fic. I like that you made Merlin go through all the motions of realizing his feelings for Arthur, it made it seem more real. All the character’s struggles were both believable and relatable. What a great fic. I read the other parts (I know I’m late arriving to the party lol) and I was wondering if you had (or still planned) to write the final fic? I hope so, because after all that, I need to know how it ends. Either way, great job .~ thank you for all your effort!
CrumbleCookie chapter 60 . 2/24/2019
Absolutely brilliant story, such raw emotions I felt!
Aeris Mae chapter 62 . 9/17/2018
Absolutely breathtaking! I accept this fic as cannon; season 4 was just too painful, and don't even get me started on season 5 :'( I've always loved Camelot mythology, so I knew how the series would eventually end... it just came too soon. Everything in this work - from the magic reveal, to the characters' subsequent reactions, to the eventual romance - was believable for their personalities and the situation. And the plot, oh the plot was magnificent! Something as simple as rumors nearly bringing about an end to Arthur's reign. Also the ending *squeals* and epilogue were simply beautiful. LOVED what you did with Morgana.
gaylelbf chapter 46 . 9/1/2018