Reviews for All The King's Horses And All The King's Men
God.
Good god, I BETTER have left a review before, because I was here when this fic was in progress and I still come back to read it all these years later. Everything about it is magnificent - 100/10 - incomparable to any other magic reveal or slow burn fic I've ever read for the Merthur pairing.
I still feel every single emotional hit that got me the first time. From the description of Arthur's inner beast, to the lashing, to the introduction of Mim, to Merlin's rejection, to Merlin's slow fall into the love he's always felt, to Arthur's careful balance in handling his affection, Gwen and Lancelot, Hector, and Morgana. I could go on but the gist of all my praise is you wrote Arthur and Merlin's voices so convincingly and you did it even though you had them make choices I never would have foreseen.
This fic is stunning and astounding. It is one of my favorites. I have recommended it to others several times. Thank you ever so much for writing it. Thank you even more for sharing it publicly - it has been treasured beyond what you know 3
Mattnunescavalheiro chapter 62 . 9/2
Brilliant, wonderful and Brilliant. Arthur and Merlin's relationship was all I could ever ask for . Thank you so much, may you're journeys take you to grand places and may your stories survive the test of time in all of us who have read them
Please PLEASE LET THERE BE SEQUEAL
I mean how could you leave it there?! In someways its a great ending but I wanted some more kissing and feistiness and to see how they would deal with this publicly and politically (would merlin get married to him etc)this is one of the greatest fanfic ever honestly woewow
This was and is one of the best fanfiction ever and I honestly only read the best it was amazing start to finish I think the language and your writing in general was good only caught two spelling errors in whole thing which impressive you should be proud :)
Birnan Midniht chapter 62 . 6/20
MORGANA IN THIS CHAPTER IS LITERALLY ALL OF US AFTER SEASON FIVE.
Birnan Midniht chapter 60 . 6/20
It fitthem. Damn you autocorrect
Birnan Midniht chapter 60 . 6/20
DAMN STRAIGHT. I have to say, that was the best Merthyr confession if ever read. It just for them, you know?
Birnan Midniht chapter 29 . 6/18
I love love love lovelovelove that Gwaine is such a loyal friend. Like holy hell I LOVE IT
Birnan Midniht chapter 13 . 6/18
I'm really wanting these Arthur and Gwen to become, like, cover stories for each other.
kawaiiusagi2 chapter 62 . 4/19
Ok wow! It’s been a wild ride. This was a beautifully written fic. I like that you made Merlin go through all the motions of realizing his feelings for Arthur, it made it seem more real. All the character’s struggles were both believable and relatable. What a great fic. I read the other parts (I know I’m late arriving to the party lol) and I was wondering if you had (or still planned) to write the final fic? I hope so, because after all that, I need to know how it ends. Either way, great job .~ thank you for all your effort!
CrumbleCookie chapter 60 . 2/24
Absolutely brilliant story, such raw emotions I felt!
Aeris Mae chapter 62 . 9/17/2018
Absolutely breathtaking! I accept this fic as cannon; season 4 was just too painful, and don't even get me started on season 5 :'( I've always loved Camelot mythology, so I knew how the series would eventually end... it just came too soon. Everything in this work - from the magic reveal, to the characters' subsequent reactions, to the eventual romance - was believable for their personalities and the situation. And the plot, oh the plot was magnificent! Something as simple as rumors nearly bringing about an end to Arthur's reign. Also the ending *squeals* and epilogue were simply beautiful. LOVED what you did with Morgana.
gaylelbf chapter 46 . 9/1/2018
Epiphany! Intriguing chapter.
Nymphadora92 chapter 62 . 6/29/2018
I love this and I think I might love you as you. I am off to read every other bit of writing of yours I can get my hands on.
Guest chapter 62 . 4/11/2018
OMG this is amazing like it's taken me a day to read and I've been through such a rollercoaster of emotions! UGHH I feel like I want to cry and laugh at the same time! I LOVE the way you wrote this, with all the characters' POVs and the subplots and ughhh it's just so gooddd.. thank you so much for this fic, you're extremely talented (:
1,218 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »