Reviews for Downpour
smut1956 chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
Haven't had a chance to read and less of a chance to write for awhile so nice to find talented folks like you keeping things stoked for the Stella/Mac crowd.

Love the images and the mood you evoke with this. The whole tone changes when Stella is revealed and I love that best.

Thanks for sharing this.

T.
bloodorangeandvanillaicecream chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
cute 3
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
Wonderful story! I really enjoyed it!
Dreamer22 chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
Love it! terrific job! I miss Stella! I'd love to see Stella and Joe working together. :)
Tricki chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
I loved this. It was simple and beautiful. I'm seriously intrigued to see this photo, now!

Also, I know there are only two lines of dialogue in this, but you have her voice word perfect. I can totally hear her "You can be so predictable, you know?"

Well done, as always.
csi-ncis chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
aww I love it! I love how you focused on everything around him, I could really see it in my mind!
ccs chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
NICE!

Please write more M/S, you really rock it!
lily moonlight chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Hello! Fantastic to see a new Mac/Stella story from you, thank you :D I loved it. Just perfect. I, too, can see it happening in the current timeline, maybe even a little way into the future. I love the images of the rain and how you blended in the sound of Stella's shoes with the drops and also how she knows just how to speak to Mac. More, please :)
fan5sm chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
BONITO FIC. REALMENTE ELLA ESTARIA PARAEL SIEMPRE. GRACIAS
csiAngel chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Aww, such a lovely moment in their friendship - and such great description. I could feel the rain, and hear the sudden change when she covers him with the umbrella. Yay for you writing! :)
afrozenheart412 chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Very angst ridden but the stong bond of friendship in here is shown that no matter what...Stella will always look after Mac when he needs it. Awesome!

"Come on," she whispered, wrapping an arm around his. She changed his path, pulling him towards her apartment that was just a few blocks away.

He fell into step with her without a word."

I love these lines.
nikkidog chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Glad you re-found the photo - this was terrific. I could picture everything.
BAUMember chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Lovely story so them n so very sweet , thanks for this..
SMackedCaskett chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Haha, I know the picture :)

Shoes -especially leather ones- get so dirty and kinda chapped in the rain :/ I hate that, but that's probably the only thing I hate about rain.

I liked the atmosphere in this, it was just right to fit the situation.