Reviews for Marauders One Shots
I love it, your amazing! The song does fit him very well, thank you sooooooo mutch for writing this!
Guest chapter 8 . 2/22/2014
That was a masterpiece
nagini chapter 8 . 2/9/2014
Plz do more songs i would like to read animal have become i know you would do it good
greekfreak101 chapter 8 . 8/5/2013
I loved it! You should write a couple more like this!
nightlight25 chapter 8 . 7/31/2013
this...was...abolutely...brilliant! XD
Louey06 chapter 8 . 7/31/2013
This was good. in liked seeing the progression of their friendship through remus' secret. very nicely done
RuterDam chapter 8 . 7/31/2013
Great chapter! I really liked how you wrote this one, you know, the marauders singing in fifth year, but also showing important moments in Remus' life. Hope you'll update soon! :D
FanFictionLover13 chapter 8 . 7/30/2013
wow, that's a really awesome chapter! Can't wait for the next one!
IndigoDragonRider chapter 7 . 6/5/2013
This is so sweet I nearly cried
SixImpossibleThingsBefore chapter 6 . 5/27/2013
Can you please write one for the marauders first time in the shrieking shack at the full moon? These r really good by the way!
Countrygirl3961 chapter 7 . 11/9/2012
That was great. You should update soon. Your next chapter should b about them finding out about Remus' secret
Xj9 chapter 7 . 5/29/2012
Ahhh, such a sad chapter in one way. My mouth was wide open when Remus punched Sirius! I did not expect that. I thought he would hex him or something like that.. Great chapter. Update soon!
RuterDam chapter 7 . 5/28/2012
Siriusly, I nearly cried some times in this chapter. I think that this time was the time when their friendship was tested to the limit, and I really love your way of describing it. So, great oneshot, keep them coming!
Louey06 chapter 7 . 5/28/2012
This was great i really liked it. I loved whem James finnaly talke diwth Remus. Remus needed a good smack in th head to understand everythng
8SimpleSecrets chapter 5 . 12/18/2011
These are all amazing, you have truly captures the Marauders spirit! :D