Reviews for Power, Perceived
Ryumie chapter 46 . 3/26
This is fantastic! I absolutely love how Kaoru was portrayed here. Man she sure kicks butt! And KenxKao fluff was just right...I mean, not too much and not too less-just enough to make us squeal in delight! Haha! Kenshin's role as Sano and Katsu's "father" was both delightful and heart warming. I am now a fan of a fellow RK fan. :))
joyb5321 chapter 25 . 12/27/2014
Hayzzt! I was thinking of a different bomb there. You got me.
A Midsummer chapter 46 . 8/25/2014
It almost makes me wish, indeed, that Kenshin had met her as Battousai.
A Midsummer chapter 28 . 8/25/2014
Ahahahhaa, grown kids.
xyz chapter 10 . 4/10/2014
I love love love this story and you imagery.

Thank you for sharing!

(I am reading this again and will often.)
UrmixMoonstone chapter 46 . 3/26/2014
This deserved a standing ovation. Just fantastic!
seikkyokuka chapter 46 . 3/8/2014
Awwwww :-) I love than Sano and Katsu are like kids in this hahaha
seikkyokuka chapter 7 . 3/7/2014
Hahahaha I am particularly fond of this little exchange
ckatherine chapter 46 . 2/23/2014
Thank you so much for writing this fic... I really love it! I am actually reading tge sequel as well and am glad that Kaoru is not a weakling woman..
J Luc Pitard chapter 46 . 1/4/2014
Really enjoyed this series and am on to the next. One thing I felt the need to complement you on, in particular, was your handling of the smexy stuff. Or not handling, as it were, but I thought it was just the right amount- a light touch, like brushwork. You gave us the idea, without the details.

Nicely imagined AR.
Cute Kirby chapter 33 . 12/17/2013
If the beating isn't enough to scare off evildoers, Kaoru can always offer them her cooking! ;)
BewareOfFlyingMonkeys chapter 46 . 10/12/2013
Brilliant love it
Fenris Jin chapter 46 . 10/8/2013
Beautifully made! Kudos! The chapters may have been short but a whole lot of them were certainly a joy to read. Thanks for sharing! :)
Fenris Jin chapter 43 . 10/8/2013
Katsu is such a coward.. a very wise coward though. And what's this? Their first every marital strife? Always knew it wouldn't be about something conventional. XD
Fenris Jin chapter 39 . 10/8/2013
Well, that was pretty cool. Kenshin would have been livid if he knew. Though, I'm sort of wishing Aoshi called Kaoru, Kamiya-san, but then again, she's Himura-san now, after all.