Reviews for Power, Perceived
kaoruca chapter 46 . 1/10
Thanks for your story. Though there are some situations that are not in cannon (from my point of view, of course), I like it very much. Some bits are so beautiful and funny.
At the same time, I have to say that its sequel doesn't come up to this one, though I have read all of it (and it's incomplete!).
I like the way you write, don't get me wrong! I hope you'll write again about our lovely redhead. Cheers!
kaoruca chapter 21 . 1/9
I agree with you so much... I love Kaoru, but Tomoe's role in Kenshin's life is undoubtedly crucial
kaoruca chapter 18 . 1/9
Oh, how much I love this! Thanks to Stolen that told us about your incredible writing!
Amazing!
twistedforest chapter 46 . 9/25/2015
this is so wonderful.
TOSoldtimer chapter 1 . 8/20/2015
I just read the entire FIC, and it's great as awhile. However, the first line of the first chapter is, I think, the best of all. "Sold..." creates a picture that lingers in the mind superb.
Ryumie chapter 46 . 3/26/2015
This is fantastic! I absolutely love how Kaoru was portrayed here. Man she sure kicks butt! And KenxKao fluff was just right...I mean, not too much and not too less-just enough to make us squeal in delight! Haha! Kenshin's role as Sano and Katsu's "father" was both delightful and heart warming. I am now a fan of a fellow RK fan. :))
joyb5321 chapter 25 . 12/27/2014
Hayzzt! I was thinking of a different bomb there. You got me.
A Midsummer chapter 46 . 8/25/2014
It almost makes me wish, indeed, that Kenshin had met her as Battousai.
A Midsummer chapter 28 . 8/25/2014
Ahahahhaa, grown kids.
xyz chapter 10 . 4/10/2014
I love love love this story and you imagery.

Thank you for sharing!

(I am reading this again and will often.)
UrmixMoonstone chapter 46 . 3/26/2014
This deserved a standing ovation. Just fantastic!
seikkyokuka chapter 46 . 3/8/2014
Awwwww :-) I love than Sano and Katsu are like kids in this hahaha
seikkyokuka chapter 7 . 3/7/2014
Hahahaha I am particularly fond of this little exchange
ckatherine chapter 46 . 2/23/2014
Thank you so much for writing this fic... I really love it! I am actually reading tge sequel as well and am glad that Kaoru is not a weakling woman..
J Luc Pitard chapter 46 . 1/4/2014
Really enjoyed this series and am on to the next. One thing I felt the need to complement you on, in particular, was your handling of the smexy stuff. Or not handling, as it were, but I thought it was just the right amount- a light touch, like brushwork. You gave us the idea, without the details.

Nicely imagined AR.