Reviews for Power, Perceived
Ivadire chapter 46 . 3/26/2016
I love this story (and the hilarious ANs)! I'm surprised how delightful it was to read short chapters, and how well you got the story running with them. Good job, thank you! 3
kaoruca chapter 46 . 1/10/2016
Thanks for your story. Though there are some situations that are not in cannon (from my point of view, of course), I like it very much. Some bits are so beautiful and funny.
At the same time, I have to say that its sequel doesn't come up to this one, though I have read all of it (and it's incomplete!).
I like the way you write, don't get me wrong! I hope you'll write again about our lovely redhead. Cheers!
kaoruca chapter 21 . 1/9/2016
I agree with you so much... I love Kaoru, but Tomoe's role in Kenshin's life is undoubtedly crucial
kaoruca chapter 18 . 1/9/2016
Oh, how much I love this! Thanks to Stolen that told us about your incredible writing!
Amazing!
twistedforest chapter 46 . 9/25/2015
this is so wonderful.
TOSoldtimer chapter 1 . 8/20/2015
I just read the entire FIC, and it's great as awhile. However, the first line of the first chapter is, I think, the best of all. "Sold..." creates a picture that lingers in the mind superb.
Ryumie chapter 46 . 3/26/2015
This is fantastic! I absolutely love how Kaoru was portrayed here. Man she sure kicks butt! And KenxKao fluff was just right...I mean, not too much and not too less-just enough to make us squeal in delight! Haha! Kenshin's role as Sano and Katsu's "father" was both delightful and heart warming. I am now a fan of a fellow RK fan. :))
joyb5321 chapter 25 . 12/27/2014
Hayzzt! I was thinking of a different bomb there. You got me.
A Midsummer chapter 46 . 8/25/2014
It almost makes me wish, indeed, that Kenshin had met her as Battousai.
A Midsummer chapter 28 . 8/25/2014
Ahahahhaa, grown kids.
xyz chapter 10 . 4/10/2014
I love love love this story and you imagery.

Thank you for sharing!

(I am reading this again and will often.)
UrmixMoonstone chapter 46 . 3/26/2014
This deserved a standing ovation. Just fantastic!
seikkyokuka chapter 46 . 3/8/2014
Awwwww :-) I love than Sano and Katsu are like kids in this hahaha
seikkyokuka chapter 7 . 3/7/2014
Hahahaha I am particularly fond of this little exchange
ckatherine chapter 46 . 2/23/2014
Thank you so much for writing this fic... I really love it! I am actually reading tge sequel as well and am glad that Kaoru is not a weakling woman..