Reviews for My Dear Watson
TheLastDarkRose chapter 1 . 3/26
They should make a movie with a part like that in it. You know how many people want that to happen?! Just imagine the money they would make! And for the lame boring people that want no romance between Watson and Holmes,just the adventures (don't get me wrong, there good too),there's always the fast forward button. I would literally pay $500 to see that. Dammit!
Great story well done.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
Wow
sherlockironman chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Oh, I loved this!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Loved it! _
brucy chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Hot! "I'm a doctor" I love that sentence! :)
FadedMourningStar chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Great now every time I watch the movie I secretly wait for this to happen. It never does. *angst face* so HOTT with two tees:)
Dr. J Hotson chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Hi,

I love how you take the scene from the movie and so flawlessly move it into the slashy ending. ( although through the whole film I kept getting the feeling that something like this was gonna' happen, there were so many slashy undertones )

The way you tied it in with the "If I'm crazy I should act crazy" bit kept it in character, and it's genrally very well written.

Great lemon too ;)x
olupotter18 chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
aww this is my first time reading a sherlock Holmes fic, i just finish watching the movie 4 the first time and i was like "man Watson and Holmes have something deep going on" love the fic
Sevlin chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
aww,this story is very sweet,but it too short for my liking.

Good Job

please write more about this pair P
Xen chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
This is the same scene that got me thinking 'need hot fic now!' Amazing!