Reviews for The Naughtiest Boy Helps a Friend
Katie chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
Oh my god! This is the best McGonagall/Snape I've ever read. This beginning was hilarious and the ending... fucking amazing!
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Well, Albus *is* always encouraging better inter-House relationships...

Inter, outer, inter, outer...

Ahem. Love this.
SnakesandRavens chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
This is so hot! I love these two together, and I especially love watching Minerva lose her composure. Wonderful!
MinervasBibliophage chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
This story was hilarious! I definitely appreciated how in-depth you got with the syllabus and coming up with all of the course materials. I especially adored Minerva and Severus' dialogue throughout the whole story, it was just so perfect and amazing. There was never a dull moment with them which was incredible. I really loved when Severus was saying it was a shame that they couldn't have a demonstration for the sex ed class; it was the most perfect line ever and her response was fantastic. Kudos for a completely awesome story that definitely made my day brighter.
YenGirl chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
My OTP is Snarry, but this was enjoyable. Mostly because of the sparkling dialogue between the two :)
Tea for Lupin chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
From the very first lines this is absolutely full of gems. I particularly LOVED the following:

"As much as I hate to cast aspersions on the members of my own sex, I am given to understand that young girls sometimes mistake sullenness for depth."

Derwent, Dilbert.101 Reasons to Wrap Your Wand: A Graphic Guide to Boils, Carbuncles, and Pustules. London: St. Mungo's Press, 1983.

"Conception is not like lycanthropy. Assuming your boyfriend is not a werewolf, you need to take precautions to prevent conception at all phases of the moon. If he is a werewolf, the additional precautions you will need to take are beyond the scope of this class." -HAHAHAHAHAHA!

She kissed him sweetly and briefly on the mouth, then they gathered and donned their proper clothes in silence. Then he said, "It's a shame there was no demonstration component to our little pedagogic assignment. It could work wonders for the promotion of inter-House unity. Of course, it would have ruined your reputation for taciturn spinsterhood." "Gods, Severus, don't give Albus any ideas."

A very naughty sex scene and a nice little twist at the end. A superb story! Thanks so much!
McGonagall's Bola chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Phew. This was... fucking amazing.
the real snape chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
/we might have discovered her condition in time to prevent her waters breaking in the middle of Cuthbert's class./ Ye gods. But I can see how that would wake people up.

/They may not fraternize, but they do shag," she corrected. / Hahaha! Your Min has a way with words.

/101 Reasons to Wrap Your Wand: A Graphic Guide to Boils, Carbuncles, and Pustules./ That subtitle makes a powerful case for wrapping your wand.

/His ability to sire them, however, will be unaffected by his hobby. Sadly/ Sadly, indeed. There are too many alots in this world already.

And the rest of your story ... wow! JKR would hate it. If there's praise higher than that, tell me and I'll use it. Fab.
Shadow Priesstes chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Loved the story, I needed to laugh when reading the teaching plan and imagining the faces of some of the poor students, the questions and answers were also great.

There should really be more fics with this pairing and if they want the kids to leave the classroom screaming then they really should give them a little example about how this is done. something tells me that Harry and Ron would be the first to run and drag Hermione with them.

Hope you decide to write more fics with thes two.
righteousanger chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
cheekygirf chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
ewwwwwwwww that didnt paint a pleasant sight, but it was goo very talented writer.
spin84 chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
I think that's a perfect metaphor for this naughty couple - "heavenly Devil's snare". I love it! ;-)

Spin Xx
phoeniks chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Loved it! Great story: funny and hot.

Pity there isn't so much out there with that pairing. I think it works very well.

Looking forward to further stories :)
banshee1968 chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Scrotofungulous from a goat, maybe the student should have been told to ask Albus' brother. Your fic was "quite pleasant".
katiealice49 chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
The idea of the books was great and I laughed out loud at the students' questions and the professors' responses. Yet another fantastic fic. Well done.