Reviews for M is for Mercy REWRITTEN
ShugoYuuki123 chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
Cool stories! :)
Titantnt chapter 3 . 11/16/2012
End of Episode. Luckily, the world hasn't ended yet, so I can see the next!
Titantnt chapter 2 . 11/16/2012
Another nice chapter!

Didn't know you /could/ write romance stuff, though.
Titantnt chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
I think the Heart cute.

Up to next chapter! Wóhó!
Smile12345 chapter 2 . 5/20/2012
SHAGON AND ZAFRYA ARE IN LOVE? WOW, THAT TOTALLY CHANGES THINGS...
Smile12345 chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Great story!
Taeniaea chapter 3 . 5/16/2011
Very Cool Story
Kalims chapter 3 . 5/3/2011
Whoa, nice story you've written. I like how things are going differently from the series in these episodes. Cool job)
chaotic9 chapter 3 . 5/3/2011
Avery good rewrite of this episode, which was one of my favourites of the show. One of my favourite villains on W.I.T.C.H. is Shagon, of the cartoon not the comic, mainly because he was villain who knew how to mess up with the Guardians psichologically, mainly Will. And Zafyra is equally disturbing too, although she interveined less than Shagon, but I understand that. The greatest thing about the episode was the interaction between Shagon and Will and you preserve it very well. Better even, you completed with those interactions between Matt and Shagon. I wonder why they never put it in the actual episode.

So let us see how close or how different you are developing the rest of the season. I am really curious, so please post the next episode real soon.

PS: Since you seem to like rewrite, try to read this fiction Heart of Earth by avatargrl11. It is a reimagining of the first season with a few changes, like the main focus on Lillian, who is older now, at least enough old to attend Sheffield Institute, a new villain which is actually Phobos and Elyon mother, and most of all Phobos is the leader of the Rebellion (SHOCK). The Guardians are more or less the same and the events are being similar to the actual season 1 too, although with a few changes. Try to read and see those differences
NIkly chapter 3 . 5/3/2011
I liked when shagon was defeated by the girls' kindness. Cool. If your bad guy feeds of your hatred, then you must kick his ass with somethinng completely different.

And now Nerissa has Cassidy. What will happen next?

Shagon and Zafyra are so cute together, I love when they wrap in each other wings to hug (at least I thing to have read this somewhere here xD).

Nice story!
KaliAnn chapter 3 . 5/2/2011
Perfect! I hope the next rewrite has Caleb joining his mother!
Lexvan chapter 3 . 5/2/2011
Well, this was a good story. You did it really well. Shagon and Zafyra may still be a thorn in the girl's side, but at least Willl and Matt have each other. Sort of. I hope you continue with this series. It's pretty good.

Great story! Keep it up!
Lexvan chapter 2 . 5/2/2011
Well, The Heart is doing a good job of being Will. And thanks to Matt Shagon didn't waste her at the docks. But it looks like Zafyra may be developing a good side. Maybe. But you know, a thought just came to me. When Will and Matt become free of Zafyra and Shagon, will Will be able to turn into her at certain times or what? It's something to think about.

Great chapter! Keep it up!
Lexvan chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Well, it looks like Zafyra doesn't get to play with the Guardians this time. Well, Shagon thinks that she won;t be getting involved. But something tells me she'll be doing something. But what?

Great chapter! Keep it up!

BTW: I like how you had Zafyra do and say some of the things Shagon did in the show. Great job!