Reviews for An Alternate Harry Potter Timeline
lou2003us chapter 2 . 7h
I really want to see what happens next. Looking forward to the next chapter. Keep up the great work!
davisth chapter 2 . 7/18/2017
update soon please
capnbooth4 chapter 2 . 5/8/2017
Update soon. Can this be a Harry/Daphne/Susan/Hermione soul bond story?
Currahee506 chapter 2 . 7/8/2015
More please
Smiling Seshat chapter 1 . 4/10/2015
Slow going Powerful!Harry fics have always interested me. I'm writing one of my own, and hopefully will one day be as popular as you are with merely two chapters.
IcySneasel chapter 2 . 1/24/2015
Please update soon great story just sitting here!
cjvandebogart chapter 2 . 12/19/2014
MORE PLEASE POST MORE. SO GOOD.
Yaw6113 chapter 2 . 10/7/2014
Please write next chapter already. Thank you very much. I really appreciate it. and liked it a lot.
ray74656 chapter 2 . 6/15/2014
Great story. Please continue it. If you post at another site, please put in your profile.
I'm adding to my favorites and alerts.
Draynuy chapter 2 . 3/1/2014
Hey, comme promis j'ai essayé ta fic, et je dois dire que c'est un très bon début en plus de la promesse d'un pairing intéressant et j’espère qu'un jour prochain tu la reprendra.
Seul petite faute, Maugrey n'obtient son œil magique que vers la fin de la chasse aux mangemorts.
doubledamn chapter 2 . 10/17/2013
Harry James Potter - Daphne Greengrass.

There is really no point of doing a cliffhanger like that if you put the answer in the title description.
The Light from Within chapter 2 . 7/14/2013
good story, especially with the Potters being only stunned. Odd with that thinking by Voldemort, but it provides an interesting story line. Thanks for the good writing style and a very interesting read.
alice22 chapter 2 . 5/16/2013
I really hope that you cont this story since it is so good.
HOLLOWTGH chapter 2 . 2/18/2013
I really hope your gonna continue this, this is the 2nd fic I've found that has a pairing I like and James and Lily alive WITHOUT bashing them so it has me a bit excited to see how it goes.
Gracealma chapter 3 . 10/26/2012
I like the ideas that you have. That the Potters and Longbottoms are alive and they know Dumbledore for the madman that he is. He is not so light anymore. Please continue with your story and updates.