Reviews for The Package Deal
StarryNight101 chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
That was so so so good. I just… I don't even really know what to say. But I loved it. I loved the Peter/Olivia fluff, I loved Olivia trying to sort out/cope with her feelings towards Walter, I loved her thoughts about her relationship with Peter, I just loved it.
My-Crazy-Awesome-Sox chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
So unbelievably adorable! I loved it!
sfa chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
awwwww! cute fic
Invariant chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
OH MY GOD! I was just thinking about this story the other day, and voila, I've searched long and hard AND FINALLY FOUND IT! All I remember is "...reading this amazing story once when Olivia came to cope with her feelings for Walter because of Peter and she was making pancakes..." And here I stumble across it! Oh, I was SO HAPPY!

This is amazing. You're such a talented writer and your gift of the story is an art! The way you write all the characters is extraordinary, you know, it's just hard to find ones that aren't overly OOC these days, but you, honey, you got them down to A T! This was SO GOOD! STUNNING! Thank you!
TheNaggingCube chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
That was beautiful. It flowed and covered me in happiness by the end, just like warm maple syrup on pancakes. mmmm I'm hungry I think I'll make some :-D
Ellie 5192 chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
I've followed your work from the SG1 fandom, and I'm happy to say you are as brilliant at writing Polivia as you are Sam and Jack.

You capture Olivia's quirks perfectly, and Peter and Walter, through her eyes, come alive. The relationships between all three characters are flawless and as intricate as the shows makes them out to be.

You really do have a rare, wonderful skill.

Thank you for sharing, and I hope to see much much more.

Ellie xox
Elialys chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
So I've read this story a few days ago while working and I've been meaning to review it ever since because HA! This was so freaking PERFECT. Your stories always are the best kind of stories, the kind that I don't want to ever stop reading, wishing they were endless.

The characterization was amazing, and your writing style is lovely and vivid and I love it all. I could see it all, and that's the best kind of fics, when you feel like you're watching something straight from the show because it's that's good and believable.

I especially loved Olivia's insecurities, how she thinks she's seeing the glimmer when it's just the sun, how she's just scared of messing THIS up and Peter is simply eatable (with bacon and toast and maple syrup). The Olivia/Walter dynamic you described was excellent as well, I love how you pointed out that she first met Peter because she needed Walter, and now she has to "deal" with Walter because she needs Peter. That just makes my heart ache and sigh in the most wonderful way.

Anyway. I loved it all. It goes straight to my favorites! Thank you so much! :D

*Elialys*
Famous4it chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Awesome story; you really captured their voices well. The whole family dynamic you set up was toothbrush bit was the best, very creative. The way Olvia is at first uneasy, but she slowly melts into this space in their family and she fits in perfectly.
inacent chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Thank you so much for sharing this. I absolutely loved it. Your characterisations were perfect.
killmotion chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
This is so adorable, your characterization is great and it's a nice little gentle look into a sweet family moment.
Cerulean.Phoenix7 chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Love this, nice little look into the 'family unit' that they've formed. I really liked the idea of Peter labelling everything of his to keep Walter away from it (such a Peter thing to do).

The ending was a really nice touch, I loved Walter being so welcoming to Olivia and how it really eased the tension between them. I'm sure that even after all this time that she still has some and I'm glad that you brought that up as it's something that has been somewhat put on the back burner on the show and I had forgotten about it until now.

Lovely work, I look forward to more :)
WalterWalternate chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Incredibly believable story which I could see happening in the Fringe universe. I really love your writing style and that you're so economical with the dialog. Please keep writing Fringe fics!
angellcakes23 chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Oh I absolutely loved this story! I like that you have her have a tiny moment of panic around Walter, something I expected to see on the show when Olivia came back but we didn't see that. This was such a sweet and fluffy moment for them all :)
Dixiegirl256 chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Oh, very nice! You really have a feel for the characters.

I like this 'morning after' perspective, especially from Olivia's POV. I think you captured her uncertainty well.

Thanks for the story, and I look forward to reading more of your work!
mdylopez chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful ) Just what I need in the midst of what's happening to Peter and Olivia right now . . . Thanks for sharing.