Reviews for Red Sky in the Morning
Munkeyfump20 chapter 2 . 2/28/2018
thanks for the very good read
Almedha chapter 2 . 12/4/2015
I really hope you'll come back to this story someday. I don't often read the start of a story that I like right off. Plus it would be fun to get to the actual crossover part. :)
But still. I want to know what happened.
angel313 chapter 2 . 9/23/2012
Please finish this story. It's good and I really hope that u will update again soon. Thank u
Lil'LillyLuvsFanfic chapter 2 . 2/3/2012
yay! my two favorite cop shows!

please update soon :)
hecticlife chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Just read this. I hope you update this soon as it is a very good taster and I really want to know what has happened.
chaos56 chapter 2 . 6/6/2011
Hope you update soon as this is a good story so far.
Deanna chapter 2 . 5/17/2011
You've got me hooked ! Very discriptive, I feel as though I am actually watching an episode of "NUMB3RS". Thank you for taking the time to entertain us with your fantastic take on a "Charlie-kidnapped" story. I'm really looking forward to the next chapter, please don't keep us waiting too long !
notsing chapter 2 . 5/16/2011
This was very well-written and intriguing. I might as well admit, the reason I don't watch The Mentalist is because the character of Patrick Jane annoys the hell out of me. I kind of hope Don doesn't like him either! Update soon please!
Phoenix on cloud nine chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Ooh, I'm confused/intrigued! Excited to know what happened, and awww at the brotherlyness :D That's a word right? Why not ;) Hope you continue with this soon :)