Reviews for Lately, Falling's Been Easy On Me
Gubefan1980 chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
That's hot sexy sweet poignant and wow he must look stunning. Very wow loved it.
Gubefan1980 chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
Crikey that was hot. Im not into resding . Supernatural but decided to ck this out. Wings on Reid yeah that would get me hot too. Cute sexy one shot, and well done. I did expectthem to be the same ccreamy white color as Reid's own skin, most birds I've seen have have feathers on their wings similar to the feathers on their bodies, but this is cool. Sounds to me like touching them, at least by Morgan causes Reid to become aroused. How bad can that be. Reid aroused is catnip for me, and Morgan being aroused by Reid's wings is so hot. Loved this a lot.
Izaya-Orihara's-Mikado chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Can you please please PLEASE write a prequel? PLEASE? I asked nicely :
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
i really! like the idea of reid having these wings!
LithiumFlower13 chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
now i wish someone could draw that...it would be an amazing picture
Guest chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Hi! Amazing story! You are very imaginative and creative that I simply love it! )
make-x-applesauce chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
First off, let me just say this is solely the most beautiful, most fascinating, sexiest Morgan/Reid smut I have ever read. This fic made me feel things I haven't felt from a fic in a really good while. I mean everything was perfect, flawless. Dialouge was perfect, scenery was perfect, etc. You keep continuing to amaze me with everything I've read by you. I hope you realize how truly gifted you are because THIS was just freaking fantastic.
make-x-applesauce chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
First off, this was solely the most beautiful, most fascinating, sexiest Morgan/Reid smut I've ever read. You keep continuing to amaze me. The feelings I felt from this fic were some I haven't felt from a fic in a really good while. You describe everything so perfectly and everything, dialogue and scenery, etc. is unbelievable. I've learned a lot from reading your work and I hope you realize how truly gifted you are. Cause THAT was just absolutely freaking fantastic.
Katie - Lyn Della Robia chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Amazing. I love it. Absolutely PERFECT.
Shabby Abby chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
i read this story and loved the idea os spencer having wings. I'd like to know if you mind me writing a story where he has wings. PLEASE?
Karlbergarn chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Awsome! The whole fic is great! I like the visuals you manage to create. A Reid with wings, sooo hot!

Garcia is perfectly in character and I can believe Morgan and Reid being in character.

You're one of my favorite Reid/Morgan authors now. And I lile your name. Is it Twilight-Jasper it is in reference to?
Choice chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Beautiful. I loved the explanation you had for winged!Reid, and the imagery... phenomenal. Just... LOVE!
twilightmecrazii chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Loved it awesome Reid with wings is pretty hot
ccdrgnlvr chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Whew, I need a fan after that! I really wish I could draw. I can almost picture what Reid looked like with his wings spread out behind him, and I wish I could actually see it on paper. This one is going to end up at the top of my CM favorites list.
MarineLvr84 chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
everytime I read this story, I get chills down my spine. I get an image in my head of Spencer with his wings and all their glory. Absolutely amazing