Reviews for Tie
Richard-Grayson-Wayne chapter 8 . 2/9
The land of stories. Omg. Dude. That's amazing.
redcakeMaine chapter 24 . 11/29/2014
I'm confused...where is the 'next chapter' button? There must be a next chapter because this is one of the best stories ever!
Anon chapter 24 . 5/3/2014
Loving this story can not wait for more please finish please *puppy dog eyes*
Guest chapter 24 . 2/10/2014
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE! Dont abandon this now! Its a perfect story, very beautiful! UPDATE! I love it its amazing! UPDATE!
jiqin chapter 24 . 1/6/2013
OMG how can you abandon this!please update more!
I just can't stop crying,but it was nice to see Blaine wanted the most important people return to his life TT
please update!
NoLongerHere2334 chapter 24 . 12/28/2012
Please don't stop now! Please continue! This is great, and heartbreaking, and amazing, and you have so much talent! Please update soon!
mybrotherharry chapter 5 . 11/23/2012
Hey, this is a great story - very angsty and heavy. I like your helpless Blaine and his voice.

But I must make a suggestion - I think you should rate this story higher - like an M.
hma1010 chapter 24 . 10/20/2012
I hope at some point you come back to this story! I think it's really interesting and I haven't read one like it!
TRIC4R chapter 24 . 10/13/2012
Love the story...hope theres more
TheFandomEater chapter 24 . 9/29/2012
GIVE ME MORE!
chf2222 chapter 24 . 8/28/2012
Oh my goodness! I couldn't put this story down. You had me on an emotional roller coaster throughout the whole thing. My only complaint is that it ended too soon. I hope someday to receive a notice that you have decided to finish it. Great job.
supergleek10 chapter 24 . 7/18/2012
This story is heart breaking, but I love it. I would love if you update this story. I want to see Blaine stop pushing his dad and Kurt away. Please update.
living.this.lie chapter 24 . 7/6/2012
Brittany's message nearly had me sobbing. Quinn being the one to get through to Blaine makes sense on so many levels. I love this. I hope you continue it
living.this.lie chapter 22 . 7/5/2012
Stop it. Stop it right now. You are murdering my soul. (But seriously, I love it you're brilliant and a skilled writer. You should think of adapting this into an actual book. I'm sure it would do better than the 50 Shades of Grey debacle, which is just fanfiction gone rogue, haha.)
living.this.lie chapter 18 . 7/5/2012
The ending of this chapter. Gah. You might as well just stab me; that's how much pain you are causing me. Great job.