Reviews for The Marauders Year 2
CyclopsLover1 chapter 3 . 8/29
I LOVE JASON. You should make it where he gets hit by a brick.
OppsieDasi chapter 9 . 7/19
Your mum (AUSTRALIAAAAAAAN!) and Remus' mum was crying because their 'babies' are growing up now.
Before you say 'But Lena isn't Selene's mum!' it's her brother's (I think? I've lost track of everything) girl so it's almost the same thing.
Lady-of-Imaldris chapter 7 . 5/1
That wasn't exactly what I was expecting.
Lady-of-Imaldris I hate it when teachers do that. Also, I've noticed that your grammar has really improved since the first book. Congratulations!
Lady-of-Imaldris chapter 3 . 5/1
Oh, yes. Jason is awesome.
Lady-of-Imaldris chapter 1 . 5/1
I don't even really know what to say, but I thought I should review for the first chapter. I bet this will be good, at any rate. It seems even better than the first one, so far.
KTapering chapter 9 . 3/4
I can explain this for you because I'm a girl too
Have you ever feel such emotion that is so big that you don't find a way to show it?
Well, some of us are that way, even if is annoying some times
Seriusly, even I'm frustated with myself when that happens ._.'
Amy chapter 1 . 1/9
You make the most amazing stories! I love all of them as I am a huge fan of the Harry Potter series! Me and my 3 friends have all given each other the marauders nicknames! Keep writing your stories and I will keep reading! :)
You said you appriciated reviews, so here's mine:
I want to say that it have no charecter development, it looks like everything was last minute with out a single idea of where it is going which makes everything seemed rushed. Your dialogue is unnatural, and all the charecters threaten to kill each other and practically get away with murder in everything they do.
I will also tell you how to fix it. Plan it out-what do you want to happen? When? How? Why? Reactions?
Read it out loud; when something sounds forced, change it. How would you talk to your friends? Teachers? Parents? Strangers?
How would you react to what each charecter is going through? Use this as a base line, and adjust it to the charecter.
How would you punish a student if they were constantly pulling pranks? And just remember; you are retelling a story that everyone knows. But they read your because it sounds like a good one. Live up to our expectations. I am asking you to take my and the advice from others, take it, and follow it.
The Marauders chapter 14 . 1/2
Messr. Moony would like to congradulate you in the fact that you are writing this, but if you are rushed, don't write, or delay so you have more time.
Messr. Wormtail would like to point out that saying it is the end and beginning of a flash back-or having them is pointless, unless to show that you are an ametuer writer.
Messr. Padfoot agrees with Wormtail and would like to add that the same thing applies for the author's footnotes containing no relevant information, while showing that you cannot tell the story well enough on your own and need additional help.
Messr. Prongs would like to add to the above by saying that appologising for it being rushed, bad, or false will only make the reader think of a perfectly good story is horrible.
Messrs. Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot, and Prongs would also like to collectively say that Hogwarts is in England, Dumbledoor and he other professors would never allow any of those things to actually happen, Moony had some hope his friends would not abandon him but was still afraid of the risk, and none of the Marsuders would ever take over the school because the professors would have sniffed them out.
Pretty good story. My only problem is how the author has some unnessasary footnotes and the
*Y*E*A*R*2*
Thing. Both are really annoying. One other thing; it is too wordy. For example, saying "I realized that I needed to get groceries. So, being the logical person I am, I got my keys, get in my car, and started driving. I was stopped four times at the traffic light, but finally reached my destination. The grocery store." It is harder to read than, "I went to the grocery store"
It is really good other than that though.
MissLittleWitch chapter 15 . 9/26/2015
Where did you find it? Did it have music? Give me a link please!
Datfangirll chapter 24 . 8/25/2015
Poor Remus! :( Loved this year though! So many fun and awesome pranks! :D You're an amazing writer, I just love how this is written!
TheNamelessOne chapter 9 . 8/20/2015
I totally agree! Wedding are boring! I've been to like a bagilion wedings and I really don't understand why women cry at weddings. If I get married I'm just gonna go to vagus and be all like yolo!
Guest chapter 9 . 8/17/2015
I think it's because us girls are hormonal. Just part of being a girl I guess.