Reviews for Scars We Don't Want To Stitch
GracelandFan chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
aaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Gubefan1980 chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
I read this story before. I've heard of scarification. The whole concept kind of creeps me out. I have a very low pain threshold and can't imagine participating in that. However, there was something incredibly erotic and loving going on between Morgan and Reid, that made a good read. Can't imagine being aroused by being cut, but it worked for them. Really hot when Morgan made love to him afterwards. Loved the second time around.
SweetStrawberryShortCake chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Oh. This story was simply to die for. I loved it all. The blood play. The knife play. The scarfication. Spencer is lucky to have such a good dom. Only my deepest and darkest desires include branding and scarification. I loved how you explained subspace. Simple. Clear. And for thoes who know it and live it it was done so well. I loved it. Can I arachive this story? I'm making my own person arachieve with just BDSM fanfiction and original work. I would to always have this story at my...disposal.
Evie Antorcha chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
This was so flipping hot! Jesus Christ! I'm a Moreid lover all the way, but Hotch being with Reid in an established relationship and Morgan jumping in for the picking was freaking amazing. Kudos for brilliant smut!
TutkaKid chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Wow this was really really good. I really enjoyed how you handled the emotional aspect and that it wasn't rushed. I would like to see how this would effect their relationship further though! But it was really good and you are a great author.
PrettyBoysPrettyGirl chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Wasn't sure how i would feel about this particular topic, but you made it beautiful. Amazing writing. Keep it up!
Srienia chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
I loved the emotional aspect of the story
nannily chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
That was really intense. Something different. Freaky (and that's entirely positive). Liked it very much. )

Btw: I have a phoenix on my body, too. But in my case it's a tattoo. ;)
BilbosLittleAcorn chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Damn. This was beautiful.
Katie - Lyn Della Robia chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
It's so sweet. I love it. Congrats!
WaywardWhedonite chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Wow, normally the idea of anybody hurting Reid would totally make me angry, this was really well written and is anoter great testament to the fact that Morgan really would do anything for Reid.
RogueStorm84 chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
wow that was...um, wow.

Max: Yeah, you said that. Care to say anything else?

Me: shut up, I just cant describe it. It was amazing and hot and weird at the same time. I loved it.
Choice chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Such a beautiful and intense piece! The fact that you included the aftercare made my heart sing. Definitely adding this to my Favorites.
the world goes chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
This has to be my favorite of your kink meme one-shots. It was delightfully dark, but not angsty; sexy in the most primitive of ways. Well done.

~cyn